Chapter 4

Sorry for the delayed chapter! I've been busy with extravaganza and I just graduated high school so it's just a busy month! I'll be back to this now though!

   Bakugou awoke to the sound of a soft, constant beeping. Opening his eyes to a blurred white ceiling that was too bright for this taste; the bed beneath him was soft but firm, white sheets covering his lower half. It had accrued to him that he was in a hospital, alone as there was no sound of footsteps or anyone else present in the room, the white noise filling his ears.

"The hell? Where am I?" Though his question wasn't answered, a male doctor who creaked the large white door and peaked inside with a smile told him exactly where he was.

"Hello Bakugou, how are you feeling?" The alpha grumbled to himself but told the doctor he was fine, just a bit light headed.

"But it's nothing I can't handle."

The doctor now know as Chang hummed, nodding his head and writing onto his clipboard.

"You've been out for only a few hours. You suffered a collapse due to your dangerously high temperature that has subsided now. We advise you stay for another hour before we send you home with some antibiotics and fever reduction pills. Please be careful! Also a few of your friends are waiting in the hall if you'd like to see them. Or if you want me to fetch them I'd gladly do that too."

   Again grumbling to himself, Bakugou scoffed and stood from the bed, making his way out with a muttered thank you. Said doctor nodded, smiling as he stepped aside so the young alpha could walk without hassle.

  As he stepped into the waiting room, he saw Todoroki and Deku solving a word puzzle, Midoriya amazed as the omega was much more superior at the game. A growl rumbled in his throat startling the two, but discarded the noise and sprung up toward their friend, obviously happy to see he was fine and dandy.

"Kacchan! I'm so glad you're alright!"

"Yeah, it's great to see you Bakugou, we're glad your safe." The omega examined the alpha, checking for any injuries or any kind of scape but found none.

"Whatever losers. I'm going home later so scram, or I'll make you." They both nodded, not because they didn't want to face his raft, but because they didn't want Bakugou to strain himself further after all the trauma he had been through today. Their internships would start up in a few days.

   Later that week, the students were interning with their chosen hero, learning and gaining experience as they days went on. Iida had learned that his older brother had been in an accident with the hero killer: Stain. He'd swore his revenge and took an internship in Housu, so he'd be closer and take his vengeance for his brothers crippling career. 

   It was the night of the Nomu attack and Iida had finally found Stain nearly murdering the Native American hero. But alas in trying to save the frozen subject, Iida was paralyzed. Stain licked his blood clean off his long knife. The turbo male thought it was all over as Stain approached, his large boots stomping and stopped in front of his teary face.

"I-I'll kill you! Stay back!"

"You think this is justice toward your brother? What's up with that face? That's not the face of a hero, kid. Actions speak louder than words."

   A fist planted itself onto his cheek, blowing him away from both frozen victims. Midoriya stood protectively in front of his friend, electricity streaks covering his body and drew red lightening strikes on his pale skin. Stain noticed a difference with this one. His intentions similar to all might, his motives worthy of being a true hero. They fought and when Midoriya had the chance, texted out his location to his fellow classmates, hoping someone would be able help them in time. The alpha dodged, attacked, and came up with some creative moves, but was all in vain as Midoriya froze still, surprised as all it took was a single drop to stop him for the next 5 minutes.