Chapter 2

Todoroki's morning at U.A. was nothing but awkward. Various stares from upperclassmen and same years was a bit too much for the omega and it got to the point he started speed walking, almost running down the halls and turning sharp corners. Although one was perhaps too sharp and careless, as he smacked right into an Alpha's back, guessing by the scent, and plopped back onto his bottom. Todoroki looked up from the persons shoes and onto now what was Midoriya's face. A confused look turned into a full smile as he helped his friend up. Iida and Uraraka asking if he was alright and what had happened. Midoriya extended his hand, offering to help him get off the cold floor.

"Hey Todoroki! Are you alright?" He took his hand, ignoring the jolt of electricity shooting up his arm and slightly pleasing his omega, hoisting himself up just to smack foreheads with the green haired Alpha. They grabbed their head but laughed at the silliness, but not without a surprised Midoriya, in awe of how his dual hair colored friend's face lit with color and beamed with brightness he didn't know the other had. After they calmed themselves, Todoroki bowed his head.

"Sorry Midoriya, I was careless. I'm just fine now though." Midoriya ruffles Todoroki's hair, envious of the softness and silk it possessed. But the trio before the omega exchanged glances and all locked their eyes on him. Unfortunately, said person knew what was coming, and was prepared to tell his new friends even if he really didn't want to.

"On the news yesterday, we know it's not our place to ask this question, but we feel like we need to know for everyone's own safety, especially yours. So, is it true?" Iida questions, leaning in closer along with his friends. Todoroki sighs, closing his eyes and nodding his head softly.

"It is true that I am indeed an Omega, and I know it it very unusual for someone with my dynamic to possess a quirk like my own, but this is me. I hope you can forgive me for keeping this a secret for so long." He says quietly, and expects them to turn away, to never speak to him again, but was surprised to look up at their comforting smiles, understanding eyes, and protective hearts.

"Don't worry Todoroki! Your secret is safe with us! We'll try our best to keep it under the table." Uraraka assures, as they had kept hers under as well. Most think she's a beta and to be honest, even though class 1-A knows of her dynamic, they still treated her as an equal and even go as far as above other omegas. He repeated that, envied it.

"I do have one question though." Iida pushes up his glasses. "How were we not able to tell what you were by scent? Actually to think of it, I couldn't tell what you were before because I couldn't smell you at all. I only got the fragrance of something sweet, but not overwhelming. So I assumed you were a Beta."

"I used scent masks given to me by my father. So it mostly covered up my scent, but it wears off when I use my quirk as my fire evaporates it. Unfortunately during the sports festival, I had forgotten it at home and with my fight against Bakugou, my omega's scent had finally released, especially with his greatly overpowering pheromones." They shivered at the mention of the blondes raft, not noticing him approaching the group.

"Outta the way losers." He nudges passed Midoriya, the smaller Alpha unconsciously growling at the rude gesture. But Bakugou took it as a challenge and turned to snarl at his childhood friend, making him shrink and back up, turning away. Bakugou was about to approach till he locked eyes with Todoroki, the omega unnoticeably becoming submissive under his harsh glare; Bakugou's Alpha suddenly softened at the sight, turning away and making his way into the class, hands shoved into his pockets.

"That was strange. He usually just keeps coming till he's either had his fill on superiority or is scolded by Mr. Aizawa." Uraraka comments. She feels Bakugou is cocky, but also extremely smart as he had decided not provoke the other alpha's while omega's were around. Both omegas were thankful for it ending there and not escalating into something else.