Date 501 (Cherik)

Pre-Charles in a wheelchair

3rd person

It was a hot, sunny morning in June. Erik walked into the bedroom he shared with his boyfriend, Charles.

"Morning, liebling." Charles turned over to face Erik. "How are you today? I brought you some herbal tea."

"Thank you, Erik."

Erik placed the mug, filled with the steaming herbal scents, on the table next to the bed, then crawled into bed next to Charles. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, who leaned back into Erik's chest. "What do you want to do today? We could go out somewhere - the movies or a concert - or we can always stay at home and watch TV on the couch. Whatever you want, liebe." Charles tilted his head and looked up at Erik.

"No. I want to go out. Somewhere nice."

"Ok." Erik leaned down and pecked Charles' lips.

*time skip (because I'm lazy)*

"Ready?" Erik called up the stairs of the large mansion. Charles appeared at the top of the stairs. Erik had previously turned round to fix his hair in the mirror in the hall, but when he saw a faint glimpse of movement behind him, he turned around again. His mouth hung open. "Wow." He said under his breath. Charles walked down the stairs. Once he got to the bottom, Erik took his hands into his own. "Du siehst wundervoll aus, liebling."

"And you." Charles went up on his tip-toes and pecked Erik's lips. "Let's go." They made their way out to the car and got in. The drive to the restaurant was 20 minutes. It was silent. But a comfortable silence. One you might enjoy.

Erik parked the car, got out the car and walked round to Charles' side and held out his hand for him to take. They walked into the restaurant hand-in-hand. They were taken to a table tucked away from the main buzz of the restaurant, with candles as the main source of light. They sat down and looked at their menus. Once their orders had been taken, Charles sat back in his seat.

"Why did you bring me here? I thought you hated this place. Too expensive and posh - or something."

"You're right. I do hate it. But I know you love it here, and because this is a special occasion I thought you deserve to have the best." Charles looked down, blushing furiously. He looked back up into Erik's blue eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too." The duo continued to talk until the food came, then paused conversation while they ate. Once they had finished, Erik was the first to break the silence.

"Liebeling. I love you so much. When you found me I was a broken man, and I had no one. I had no family. I thought I would be lost forever. That I would never be healed. And although there are still scars, you have healed me. The moment our eyes met, you proved me wrong. I was in denial for a long time, but I love you Charles. I want to wake up with you by my side every single morning. I want to be able to call you mine 'til the day I die. So . . . Charles . . . will you do me the honour of being my husband?"

Charles sat there in shock. He brought his hands up to his face. "Yes." He whispered through his hands. "Yes. Yes, Erik. I love you." They both stood up and Erik pulled him into a passionate kiss. They pulled away and Erik slipped the ring onto Charles' finger. It was only when they heard the cheering and applauding they realised they weren't alone. They looked around the restaurant and saw all the other diners looking at them with big encouraging smiles.

They finished their meal and then took a walk through the park. They sat a bench.

"Ich liebe dich."

---------------

Liebeling = darling

Liebe = love

Du siehst wundervoll aus, Liebling = You look wonderful, darling

Ich liebe dich = I love you

Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF