Stony

Requested by MarlayB

Hope you like it.

Warnings: cross dressing

"Tony? What are you doing?!" Steve chuckled as he walked into the kitchen in Stark Towers. "The others are gonna see you!! Go put some clothes on!!" And just as Tony was gonna say something Steve spoke again. "PROPER clothes." Tony sulked away to their bedroom to put on a pair of joggers and a grey top. And, yes both were stolen from Steve's clothing collection. And, yes, they were much too big for Tony.

Menawhile, Steve was breathing in and out, trying to calm himself down. He had never known Tony could look so sexy as a Captain America girl. He almost felt tempted to follow him into their bedroom, slam Tony against the wall and take him right then and there.

Steve was shaken out his thoughts when Natasha came in and started making a coffee using the nespresso machine. A grumpy Tony came back into the kitchen and walked over to Steve wrapping his arms around him and looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. Steve got the hint and lifted him up. Tony was just like a koala bear. Clinging to him, nuzzling his head into Steve's neck.

Later that day Tony and Steve were alone again, snuggled up on the sofa. They were watching The Notebook. Steve heard some sniffling and looked down at Tony who looked back up at him, tears streaming down his face.

"Oh baby, it's alright." Steve chuckled at Tony's reaction to the film. "I love you Tones." The love was evident in his voice.

Hope you like that MarlayB

Thankyou for reading

Requests and my inbox are always open

I LOVE YOU

YOU ARE WOETH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

YOU ARE PRECIOUS

BE A FRIEND

Please send requests to my inbox