Chapter 3 -First kiss

It was 5 o'clock in the afternoon, when John took his laptop to update his blog. He hadn't really had time to update it with all these new feelings in the air. Sherlock was in his room as usual, probably sulking because he had lost another game of Cluedo. John was amused at the thought though, and glanced once in a while at Sherlock's room's door witch was slightly open. He chuckled as he heard mumbling from Sherlock's room down the hall. He desited to go and check on Sherlock instead of updating his blog. He left the laptop at the table and quietly walked into his room, pushing the door open slowly, just incase Sherlock wasn't fully dressed...*ahem*. He was sitting on his bed and mumbling something to himself. Yep, he was definetly sulking, John thought to himself and chuckled. Sherlock turned his head at John who was smiling of amusement.''You're still mad about the Cluedo, aren't you?'' John asked, and well, half stated,''I'm not...'' Sherlock mumbled,''You do know I relize when you're lying?''.

John walked over to Sherlock's bed, still smiling at him. Sherlock was looking up at John, with a playfully angry face. Again, they were having that staring contest that really wasn't just a staring contest. Both of them had now straight faces with their mouths parted slightly. John sat next to Sherlock on his bed, where they continued to stare in each other's eyes.

Sherlock's POV:

God, I hadn't relized how beautiful eyes John has. Infact, his whole face was beautiful, If I could just....

John POV:

....lean a little closer, that's when I relized....

Sherlock's POV:

....I wanted to kiss him. Oh how badly I wanted to kiss him right now.

John unfortunately came to his senses and cleared his throat as he backed away again.[Lol, sorry no kiss yet :D, not actually sorry!]John started a conversation like nothing just happened, isn't that what Sherlock does too? ''Uh, you really don't have to be mad about the Cluedo, Sherlock, it's just a boardgame.'',''But I hate being wrong, John! That's what annoys me the most.'', John looked at him, as he looked down at his feet. ''Hah, drama queen.'' John said,''Oh I'm the drama queen?'' Sherlock snapped, though it wasn't meant to be mean in any way, it sounded different to John.

''Yes, you are. Most of the time.'' John said. ''Uhuh...'' Sherlock mumbled.

- The evening went on -

Sherlock was playing his violin again, but this time it wasn't only for thinking, it was for John, and only John. Because Sherlock knew how much John liked to listen to him play, and Sherlock was flattered that John was the first one to actually react positively to his playing the violin, Sherlock really appreciated that. When Sherlock turned around with his back facing John as he looked outside the window, he felt John hugging him from behind, Sherlock felt himself blush, he still continued to play though. After a while of John hugging him, Sherlock had an idea, he put the violin down and momenteraly pulled away from John. He took his phone and put one of his most romantic recordings to play[romantic on purpose ;)], then he turned around and took John into a dancing position, you know, one of those positions you go in when you're dancing slowdance. ''Care to dance?'' Sherlock said, with his voice lower and more attractive than usual,''Y-Yeah'', John stuttered, he was blushing again, but this time he didn't care. The atmosphere was so romantic it was almost like scene from a play, the dim lighting, beautiful nightsky outside, the romantic melody playing. They both loved it, it was so amazing, and no one was going to interrupt them now, Sherlock had locked their flat's door. They danced ever so gracefully to the slow pace of the music, looking into each other's eyes, it didn't feel weird or uncomfortable anymore, it felt, right, comforting, heartwarming. John placed his head on Sherlock's chest as they danced.[I'm actually going to cry myself at how beautiful this is ;C]

Then John raised his head from Sherlock's chest and their faces were closer than ever, they stopped dancing momenterily, and leaned closer and closer, John's head started to bend on his right, and Sherock's to his as they leaned closer... they kissed... finally. The kiss wasn't lustful or smutty in any way, it was just a kiss, with *ahem* toung, but it was still only on a romantic level, because that was enough, romantic was all they wanted now, as they slowly broke the kiss, they smiled at each other, and continued to dance until they found themselves together on the couch, sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.