Chapter 7- True Love

Sherlock's POV:

*beep*

Shut up.

*beep*

Shut up.

*beep*

Shut up, Gavin.

*beep*

FINE!

-Come over to the yard I have a case! -GL (8:15)

-Sherlock, please? -GL (8:30)

-Sherlock come over this instant or we're doing this without you, I'm not kidding. -GL (8:45)

Oh that's not happening. Those idiots couldn't figure out the simplest case.

I jumped out of bed and got dressed. It was 8:50 now. Damn it. I have to hurry before they mess it up. The flat was silent. John must be still asleep, I have to wake him up. I don't want to, he's cute when he's sleeping. I tip-toed into his room, standing next to his bed.

''John.''

Nothing.

''John.''

Still nothing.

''John?''

He squirmed.

''John wake up.'' I patted him on the shoulder, he squirmed again.

''JOHN FOR GOD'S SAKE WAKE UP!''

''GAAH! Sherlock what the hell!?!?''

''Case. Get dressed.''

---------*time skip*----------

Sherlock's POV:

''John please don't.''

''Why the hell not? I'm too exited!'', He said and chuckled.

''John, no.''

''YAY WE'RE GOING TO MANCHESTER!!!'', John screamed while Sherlock facepalmed.''John it's not a vacation it's for the case!'', ''I don't care! We get a room in a four star hotel and all!'', ''You better be thankful that we need you enough to pay for your room.'' Lestrade said, ''Oh and don't forget that we're coming too.'' Donovan pointed out. Great, just amazing. I can't even enjoy myself on the little free-time I get, hopefully they wont tag along constantly. It was a serial-killer-case, love those ones. She, Zia Rodriguez is going to Manchester for her next victim, whom is her previous wife Ms. Dearing that treated her like shit.

I right away knew that if we shared a room we would have to share a bed, what's going to come of that?

John's POV:

I've still been trying to repress my feelings for Sherlock, he kissed me again yesterday damn it. He's making this very difficult for me. Oh god, we have to share a bed. Oh no no no no no, not good. What the hell am I gonna do?

''John?'', I snapped my head towards him so quick I felt a warm sensation on the back of my neck, ouch.''Y-yeah? Sorry I was deep in- wait how did we get back to the flat?'', Sherlock laughed lightly, ''You were so deep in thought you didn't even notice getting into the cab and into the flat.'', I shrugged and hanged my coat next to Sherlock's. 

-----*time skip*-----

Sherlock's POV:

I had just turned off the shower and stepped out of it when I heard some upbeat music come on in John's room. I put on my pjama bottoms and a t-shirt, and crept to John's rooms door to listen. It wasn't very loud, but I was able to hear it, and John was singing it.

''Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say, sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face.''

''There's no one quite like you, you push all my buttons down.''

''I know life would suck, without you..''

''At the same time I wanna hug you, I wanna wrap my hands around your neck.''

''You're an asshole, but I love you, and you make me so mad I ask myself:...''

''Why I'm still here? Oh where could I go? You're the only love I've ever known..''

''But I hate you, I really hate you, so much I think it must me..''

''True love, true love, it must be..''

''True love, nothing else can break my heart like..''

''True love, true love, it must be..''

''True love... no one else can break my heart like.... you.''

He's such a great singer. Oh I love this man so much.

''Just once try to wrap your, little brain, around my feelings..''

''Just once please try not to, be so mean..''

''Repeat after me now; R-O-M-A-N-C-E..''

''Come on, I'll say it slowly... Romance..... you can do it babe.''

''At the same time, I wanna hug you, I wanna wrap my hands around your neck..''

''You're an asshole, but I love you, you make me so mad I ask myself:...''

''Why I'm still here? Oh where could I go? You're the only love I've ever known..''

''But I hate you, I really hate you, so much I think it must be..''

''True love, true love, it must be..''

''True love, nothing else can break my heart than..''

''True love, true love, it must be..''

''True love, no one else can break my heart like..... you.''

Did he really think this way about me? And yes obviously he's referring to me because he's kind of insulting me with the song.[A/N: no he's describing you]I was almost in tears now, he loves me, but he doesn't know I know, let's keep it that way... for now..

''Why do you rub me up the wrong way?''

He raised his voice a bit, gosh it sounds so good.

''Why do you say the things that you say?''

''Sometimes I wonder how we ever came to be, but without you I'm incomplete..''

I was quietly singing along now too.

''True love, true love, it must be..''

''True love, nothing else can break my heart like..''

''True love, true love, it must be..''

''True love, no one else can break my heart like.. you..''

''No one else can break my heart like...''

''...You...''.

I watched as he began to cry, I cried too, and quietly went back to my room.

[A/N: HELLO! How'd you like that? :D Credit from the song ofc goes to P!nk and Lily Allen. Hope ya guys will like the new turn of the story line. Tbh I've never been to Manchester, neither I even live in the UK, but still. BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :DD]