Chapter 6 -Accepting it

Third person POV:

Both men had done a lot of thinking, but let's hear it from them anyways:

Sherlock's POV:

I had dissappeared into my room again, after another argument with John about some stupid crap. I actually thought that our arguments were pointless, usually they were about how my experiments were ruining our kitchen, or how I never did any chores around the house, or about my moods, they somehow always happened to be about me, why me? Well, let's be honest, John is bloody perfect, he's handsome, he's kind, he's smart(not as smart as me but almost), he's the one keeping everything in order(because he's a soldier), and I'm nothing compared to him, I don't even know why he's still here with me, he doesn't have to put up with my shit, he doesn't deserve it, I don't deserve him.

But still, he does put up with my shit and my additude, all and all he puts up with me, but why? He could have anyone he wanted, but he's still here with me, as my friend, but I don't want us to be friends, I want us to be lovers, I love him, oh so much...

John's POV:

Why am I still here with him? He's so ignorant, rude, such a smart-ass, he doesn't really care about anyone else but himself, why do I put up with it? Well... he's also incredibly smart, I have to give him that, also, he manages to look dashing all the time no matter what, I have to be honest, I wouldn't  have him any other way, I like him the way he is, somehow, I don't know why. I've already realized I love him, but, I haven't realized how much until now.

Yes, he's moody, yes he's rude, yes he's the most frustrating person in the world, but, I love him, I love him so much, and I don't want him to change, I just want him to love me back. Oh god, what if he rejects me? He's Sherlock, he could never feel something like that, well, there's only one way to find out...

Third person POV:

It's evening, the two men are sitting in their armchairs, on their laptops, doing god knows what. Sherlock looked up from the screen at John, who's gaze was still on the screen of his laptop. He successfully stared at John for quite a while, before John lifted his gaze from the screen to Sherlock. He lifted his head to see Sherlock better, and smiled, Sherlock smiled back and put down his lap top, then he got up walking over to John.

John raised his eyebrows as in to say 'what?', Sherlock just kept staring at John's eyes as he got on his level and took his laptop, placing it on the floor next to him. ''Sherlock wha-'', he was interrupted by lips on his. Sherlock opened his mouth and John thrust his tongue into his mouth, Sherlock let out a small moan as he did so. John's hands trailed from Sherlock's arms to his dark curly hair. The kiss was sweet but passionate. Sherlock's hands trailed along John's thighs, stopping inches away from his crotch. Eventually they broke the kiss for air, staring into each other's eyes.

After a while of staring, Sherlock stormed into his room and locked the door.

[A/N SO YEAH, I EDITED THIS A LITTLE. I'm really sorry that I haven't been writing in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, my brother has been occupying the computer alot. SO I ERASED THE SEX, I'M SO SORRY, I WANTED TO CHANGE THE STORY LINE, DON'T KILLL MEEEEEEEEEEE. Don't worry though, I probably will write sex scenes in the future when I feel comfortable with it. Btw, this story is far from over! I just need some more ideas that's all. Hope you enjoyed the story so far :D]