1

My mom is gone now, now my whole family is gone I'm living in my moms house and it's empty,quiet, and I feel very lonely. Is been like that ever since I was born. Quickly everyone was dying and I was over there wittinessing everything.

My Dad was shot

My Mom committed suicide

My siblings were shot too

And I'm still here

Aunts and Uncles? Never met them

Grandparents? Died and no one told me why

But I'm still here

My name is Chou Tzuyu I'm 18 and I attend a college that basically no one knows about. My mom and me moved around here because she thought it would be more safer. But I think it's not. I'm a very quiet person and I feel more safer being independent. I recently changed my schedule from my job so that I can have more time for studying.

Growing up people would always talk about "The Extra land" which is, when someone dies or kills them self and deserves a second chance they get to live again. My family never knew about this because they never talked about it.

But I'm thinking what if my family is there. They all didn't deserve to die. My mom probably didn't even want to be there because she didn't want to be alive in this world why would she want to be alive in The Extra Land.

But at the same time I don't think it's real people always make things up and they always end up fake.

I'm currently laying on my bed waiting for my alarm clock to ring. Ever since she was gone I have never gotten sleep like I used to.

It's my first day at this new college. I moved a week ago. Now I have the courage to come to this college even though I my mom passed away. I want to finish school and be successful.

I made it to the front office I told the secretary I'm a new student. When I told her it seemed like she was expecting me.

"Oh so your Chou Tzuyu,Welcome to this college" she handed me a paper with a card and my schedule. "Thank you madam" I bowed

"You don't have to be so serious and formal" she smiled at me. I walked out the office and I looked at the extra paper with a card she gave me.

Dorm:floor B 126H

So it's my dorm.  I opened the door with the card and the walls were colored pink, clothes and shoes scattered around the floor and a queen sized bed. Then I herd a shaky voice

"What do you want?"