10

"Would you like to explain what happened in the room" Tzuyu's mom asked us. Sana and Tzuyu were sitting on the dinner table with Tzuyu's family surrounding them.

" Mom it was nothing we don't even know what we are yet because you had to interrupt". The whole family gasped. "Excuse me I wasn't going to let my daughter have sex I don't think she's ready for this" Tzuyu's mom said defending herself. " Listen I'm really sorry you had to walk in and see that, it was something very immature for me to do in your house, I'm very sorry" Sana said apologizing.

"Well thank you Sana I appreciate your kindness and I love how respectful you are in my house " Tzuyu's Mom looked at Tzuyu and waited for an apology. " I'm sorry" Tzuyu mumbled.

"Thank you, I accept you guys if you guys are together or not, but please don't have sex when we're around" Tzuyu's mom said politely. Right after that Tzuyu pulled Sana outside to her car

"Sana what are we" Sana was shocked at the question but then she got lost into Tzuyu's eyes. "hello Sana are you Okay?" Tzuyu asked snapping her fingers. Sana was brought back to reality when Tzuyu grabbed her hand and softly caresses it.

"oh uh I don't know" Sana face was turning into a crimson red. "You know if you don't want to date it's fine" Tzuyu let's go of Sana's hand and looks outside the window. Sana snaps as she feels Tzuyu's hand off of hers.

"No, I do it's just that I don't know everything about you yet" Tzuyu looks at Sana shocked. "Lets go somewhere to catch-up" Sana smirks.

Tzuyu and Sana decided on going to a amusement park but first they had to stop at the ice cream shop because Sana wanted ice cream.

When it was there Sana was looking for an ice cream and Tzuyu was asking for hers. When Tzuyu glanced at the worker she couldn't believe her eyes. "Nayeon?" Nayeon looked at Tzuyu and her eyes were wide open. "Tzuyu!!!"

Nayeon ran around the cashier to hug Tzuyu. "Tzu tzu, my baby I missed you kid" Nayeon kissed every part of Tzuyu's face. While Sana was just watching them confused.

"Nayeon you look great now" Tzuyu looked at Nayeon up and down and smirked. "Wow Tzuyu your still a perv" Nayeon laughed. Sana was wondering why Nayeon called her baby and a perv.

Sana went up to them with a weird feeling in her stomach and approached them. " Tzuyu I made up my mind" Sana held Tzuyu's hand. Nayeon was shocked when Sana held Tzuyu's hand.

"Oh I forgot. Nayeon this is Sana and Sana this is Nayeon" Nayeon held her hand out "it's nice to meet you" she gave Sana a polite smile. Sana shook her hand and smiled back " it's nice to meet you too".

"You guys want to sit down?" Nayeon asked and looked for a table. Tzuyu and Sana looked at eachother "Sure but first let me get my ice cream" Sana replies. Sana looked at the line and her mouth hung low. Sana sighed and went to the end of the line

Nayeon and Tzuyu sat down while another cashier came to get the line going.

"How are you Nayeon?" Tzuyu asked curiously "Good everything is going great" Nayeon replied. "How was it being stuck 23 for 7 years?" Tzuyu asked.

"How are the girls?" Tzuyu was still smiling. "they are great but they're a pain in the ass" Nayeon said frowning.

"What do you mean your not that normal?" Tzuyu asked looking back checking on Sana."Shut it Chou" Nayeon said pointing at her nose". "So hows it going with your dating status" Tzuyu said raising an eyebrow "Who me and Jeongyeon?" Nayeon smirked. "Yeah- wait what you guys finally got together" Tzuyu smiled. "Yup and all of us are living together too" Nayeon smiled.

"Oh my god really is Chae still short?" Tzuyu and Nayeon laughed "yup, she tied a knot with Mina "finally I remembered her telling me she liked her" Nayeon giggles "yeah, Momo stayed single" Tzuyu gasped "No way" Nayeon slowly nodded frowning.

They were interrupted when Sana came and sat next to Tzuyu. "We should do something together" Nayeon suggested. Sana wanted to know more about this girl "we're going to the amusement park you can come" Sana said eating her ice cream trying to sound nice.

"Yeah you can bring the girls" Tzuyu asked. Sana was beyond confused. What girls?. Why did I invite her?