2

I look back at the bed and I saw a lump. "I'm a new student and I'm assigned to be in this dorm"
The person got up from the bed.

Her light brown hair looks like a mess and her Lipstick is smeared. "Hi nice to meet you I'm Minatozaki Sana. As you can see this is your new room I'm sorry it's mess. There's only one bed because when I came here I was supposed to be by myself, so I guess we're sharing a bed until we get another one. The bathroom is to the right your closet is to the left that's basically it." She said pointing to all the places.

"What's your name?"

"Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu"

"Oh wait your the one that everyone was talking about. You were the pretty one who was supposed to be here last week".

"Oh I didn't know people were actually expecting me"I said

"Well Himari was expecting you she basically told the whole campus that you were coming" That name it sounds so familiar why does it sound so familiar.

"Helloooo are you even listenin-" I cut her off

"Who is Himari?" I asked

"Oh she is very popular here. Her whole family went missing. Now that I look at you you kind of look like her. But when she came to this school she was very quiet and gloomy. But later on she started to make friends and her beauty started to stand out more. Why do you ask? Are you guys siblings or something?" I started to think what if she is.

When their was a shooting my siblings were running away what if she managed to escape. It was last year and I remembered hiding under my bed. Hearing them screaming and my mom yelling to run and that feeling was terrifying.

"Helllloooo you keep zoning out"

"When did she come here and what is her full name" we don't have the same last name hers was yowin and mine was Chou.

"I think it was yawin yo-yowin she came here last year" she said

"Yowin Matsu Himari" I muttered

"Wait you know her full name?" Sana asked me

"I need your help can you sow me around" I asked her

"Sure give me your schedule and I'm going to show you your classes" she looked at my hand and I handed her the schedule.

I put my stuff down and I waited for her to get ready when she came she looked beautiful. Her jeans looked nice on her and her hair was flowing like an angels.

"Let's go"

As she was showing me around I noticed how popular she was, all her friends greeting her and all the guys checking her out. But I still haven't found her.

"We have a lot of classes together the only class we don't have together is gym and you really don't have to do anything because no one does anything in gym"

"Thank you" I bowed

"Don't be so formal I know we're going to be close friends"she giggled. I like the way she giggles she looks cute.

"Well neither of us have classes today so I'm going to meet my girlfriend" well now I know she's not single and she's not straight.

"Ok" I'm going to the dorm and unpack everything. As I was walking back to our room I see a group of girls talking by the stairs.

When I looked through all of them I found her I glanced at her Im pretty sure she saw me because she looked shocked. My face turned red from how mad I was. After all those years she couldn't let me know she was alive.

"Yah!!"