5

It didn't take me that long to respond. I know she's with someone but YOLO. She said she was going to help me, if this is apart of her plan then she can go ahead.

I was tired of the floor so I picked Sana up nd brought her to my bed. We continued. Sana started to moan when I brought my tounge inside her mouth.

(I'm trying to leave this book a little PG)

Next Day

It was my first day of classes and I went to my first class people were staring at me when the teacher introduced me to the class.

"Class this is Chou Tzuyu she finally decided to come to class please take care of her"

The whole class yelled out a greeting to me.

My professor pointed at a chair and I sat on their.

"So" I turned my head to who's voice was that.

It was Dahyun

"You want to go the easy way or the hard way" she said cracking her fingers.
"I don't understand what's the problem. She's just my roommate". I said ignoring  her bullshit.

"Oh- Dahyun pay attention" the professor said to Dahyun "your lucky" she said bringing her attention to her work. "Yeah thanks Scat brain" I muttered.

(After class)

I walked out the classroom and all I saw was Dahyun pulling Sana upstairs. Since I'm free this period I decided to follow them.

They were talking in the rooftop.

"Your really going to go with her, Sana?"

"Think about it she doesn't even have a family"

"C'mon stay with me she's not worth your time"

"Okay"

Just from hearing those words forced me to run away.

So Sana agreed to her. She doesn't really like me,not only she betrayed me but she told her about my story.

I ran through the hallways

"Why haven't you cried. Everyone is dying in our family like it's a trend and your not even crying. Do you even care about us.

Not until I bumped in to someone. The person dropped all of their juice on them and fell on the floor. "Are you fucking kidding me I paid so much money for this shirt" I knew who it was but I just picked her binder and handed it to her.

"Hey where are you going without apologizing to me" I turned around and she was shocked. "I'm your older sister" people around us were shocked too. "I know bitch I want you to lick my shirt clean" she yelled

"No I'm good" I said stepping back as soon as I saw Sana in a the crowd. Just her face disgusts me. "What you say? Your super ugly to be saying that everyone listens to me. Now lick my shirt" the crowd laughs even Sana.

"What do you mean. You look like a hairless rat" the whole crowd burst out of laughter. "You can shut up because your the reason why Mom killed herself. She didn't want to be with you". The crowd went silent.Now my blood started to boiling. "What?".

"Everyone was dying and the only ones left is me and you. They think I'm dead and your still alive doesn't that give you a hint that your the reason for all of this" the crowd was still quiet.

"Fuck you" I punched her so hard that she was knocked out.

I think now is time

I ran to the rooftop. I look down and I jumped