4

"How?" I asked her

"Well I can make you feel better"

We're now watching a movie in our dorm and I thanked god her girlfriend was not here. She wouldn't like what she will be seeing. We're cuddling on my bed she sat on my lap and I put my left arm around her waist and my right hand rested on her thighs.

"I'm cold I'm going to get a blanket" Sana said

She came back she sat back on my lap and we went back to our old position.

We decided to watch an action movie. Sana was enjoying and so did i. It was very good until I fell asleep.

I woke up to a loud gun shot coming from the movie. when I looked around I saw Sana sleeping I also felt her breath hitting my neck.

"I can make you feel better"

I'm starting to feel it.

I saw Sana's phone and Dahyun was calling

Yeah I'm not feeling it

I just ignored it and went back to sleep.

"Tzuyu ah I missed you so much how have you been"

"How your sister doing"

"Have gotten into a relationship"

"You should come here it's way better because you get to see us"

"Yeah the Extra land is awesome"

Extra land

I woke up from someone shaking me. "Finally your awake you know what time it is" Sana said 
I realized that it's dark outside, I looked at my clock. 11:23

11:23 c'mon Tzuyu come get your food before it becomes cold. He yelled through out the house. I was up on my bed reading a book. I look at the clock and I watched it hit 11:23

"Tzu-ahhh" my dad yelled out I ran downstairs from hearing a loud gunshot. Once I made it downstairs and I was far to late. The blood was like a pool. It was all around him I was sobbing while trying to look for the house phone.

"Tzuyu stop spacing out on me. I brought some Chinese food come eat".

"Umm okay"

I was so weak I couldn't get up from my bed Sana noticed and tried to help me get up. She ended up failing as I was already on the floor she slipped in some sort of way. She pulled my hand I fell on top of her.

We started at each other's lips. She closed her eyes and leaned in. Then she-

She Kissed me

Sana kissed me