12

They made a decision onto going to Tzuyu's house to hangout they also had a sleepover. They had their laughs and their great moments but Tzuyu felt like their was something was coming.

She had everything she wanted. Her family, friends, and soon to be girlfriend. But she had this feeling of foreboding that wasn't so great. her hands were trembling on her lap as she sat on her bed watching Sana asleep.

Tzuyu thought that her life was never going to be perfect. Never in her life has she felt any slight of weight lifting off her shoulders. But when she thought of it she had everything.

She was snapped back into reality when she heard someone open the door. " hey, Tzuyu you got any syrup" Chaeyoung walked in with a plate of pancakes. Tzuyu flinched due to this action ." you okay" she whispered acknowledging that Sana was sleeping.

She walked up to Tzuyu to talk but Tzuyu backed away "yes im fine" Tzuyu said with her monotone voice. Chaeyoung knew she wasn't okay. but she also knew to never pressure someone into talking about something they are not ready to talk about.

Chaeyoung sat on the corner of the bed and said "Tzuyu i know you're not okay, theirs always something going on in your head and I swear I can see it right through you, if you ever want to talk about anything i'm always here for you okay?"

After that Chaeyoung left the room and left Tzuyu traced in her thoughts once again.

Tzuyu was starting to get very anxious, and she had no idea how to overcome the intense burden that was making her feel that way. tears started rolling down her cheeks

"what's wrong Tzuyu, you don't look so good" Sana said rubbing her eyes and sitting up from the bed. Sana's morning voice sent shivers down her spine.

"I honestly don't know what it is" Tzuyu turned back to look at Sana and smiled observing how adorable she looked.

"if theirs anything you want to talk about i'm all ears Tzu" Sana said as she was getting off the bed and kissed Tzuyu's cheek before leaving the room.

Tzuyu blushed and placed her hand on top of where Sana kissed her.

what am i going to do with you

her little moment was interrupted when she got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"I knew you would be here, I guess our story isn't over"