Shaytan promotes good deeds to destroy our supreme deeds.

Assalam Alaikum warahmotulah wabarakatuh.

Did you know brothers and sisters, Shaitan Promotes Good deeds to destroy our supreme deeds.

When Shaitan tries all his efforts to divert a believer and the believer stays away from haram and shirk, then Shaitan adopts his new tactics to destroy the believers supreme deed which is SALAH.

Beware of his tactics! Shaitan will tell the believer to do good deeds abundantly.

Shaitan will encourage the believers to do dawah on Facebook, he will encourage the believer to do dawah on Saturdays and Sundays, he will encourage the believer to start Arabic and tajweed classes, he will encourage the believer to go and help a brother in need, Shaitan will encourage the believer to do so much good that the believer starts missing his salah or loses concentration on his/her salah.

Shaitan will make us take on so many responsibility that we start losing Kushoo (devotion) in our salah.

Shaitan will make it our responsibility to do so much good that our ibadah and salah gets affected.

Shaitan will give us so many roles we end up neglecting our diet and health.

He will keep us so busy with Khair we have no time for family.

Shaitan will give us so much status in enjoining right and forbidding evil that we will find it hard to say “NO” when a good deed is in front of us.

It is worthless us doing dawah on Facebook at fajr and ending up missing salah or even we pray our salah so fast that we have no khushoo.

Brothers and sisters, we are worshippers.

We worship none other than Allah.

Anything that affects our worship to Allah needs to be analysed.

Shaitan will give us so many good responsibilities that we will also forgot our health.

We need to strike a balance and take on a task at a time.

We must not flood ourself with too many roles which we can’t fulfil and keep up to.

It’s better to do a few things with heart and soul then do many things with no heart and soul.

Shaitan will encourage us to do many good things only to destroy our salah and health.

I have been there brothers and sisters and so have many other Muslims, when we are in that state of doing so much good our salah gets affected, our diet gets affected, our finance gets affected, our exercise programme gets affected.

We must do all we can do for the sake of Allah but don’t let Shaitan make us take extra responsibility when we don’t even give time to our family.

Next our family is going to start complaining that we are always busy.

“Next thing big argument”
Don’t let that dirty devil play with our good deeds.

What to do?
Strike a balance and prioritise.
Always recognise what comes first.
Our salah comes first.
We must always take care of our health and family.
Then add a few tasks, roles, responsibilities slowly, we mustn’t rush and come tumbling down.

We have to learn to say “NO” to some good deeds if it can affect our salah.

Shaitan wants for us to collapse and lose hope when we can’t manage all the roles and feel like a munafiq who can’t keep promises and who can’t finish of what he started.

Get to know the game plan of your enemy!! Don’t give in.. Don’t let him win. Defeat his games, let victory be ours.

Spread the knowledge so it will be Sadqa-e-Jaaria (everlasting charity) for you and for me,In’Shaa’Allah.

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever directs someone to do good, then he will have the reward equal to the doer of the action.” [Muslim 1893].

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~~~•~~~~
Assalam Alaikum warahmotulah wabarakatuh 

I saw it online and i read it, it was the truth. Sometimes, we are always busy with one thing or the other that we forget the real purpose of Dunya.

May Allah continue to guide us and ease all our affairs.