d

dals pov

"thanks" he took a drag of the cigarette. he closed his eyes. he stood up. "i oughta get going, my parents are probably worried about me."

"you sure? you can stay here. i'm staying here for a while." he shook his head. "i.. i gotta go." "alright.. stay safe kid"

i got up and followed him to the door. he opened the door and looked up at me. "i'll see you later dal" "alright johnnycakes. remember you can come over anytime."

"okay.." he kissed me on the cheek and hurriedly left. i stood there in shock and i felt my face heat up. i heard two howling with laughter.

-time skip two years-

me and johnny we're laying on the curtis' couch, hoping no one would walk in. we've been secretly dating for almost a year.

johnny was laying on me with his head on my chest, and i was rubbing his back. then, we heard someone yelling. i pushes johnny off of me and we both ran outside.

everyone started running towards the yelling. we found pony, surrounded by socs. we all fought them off. pony turned out to be fine, just a cut.

i was talking about how i was gonna go down to the drive in. johnny and pony joined.

-time skip to the drive in-

the three of us were sittin in our seats. two soc girls sat in front of us. one, a redhead, sat in front of me. the other, a brunette, sat next to her.

i leaned forward and started talking dirty to the redhead. she was pretty cute. johnny got up and left to get a coke.

"are you a real redhead?" i got close to her ear. "how can i find out if this is the real red hair on your.. your uh.." i looked down at her lap.

i pointed to her eyebrows "on these eyebrows?" she swatted my hand away. i leaned back and put my feet on her chair.

"take your feet off my chair and shut your trap." she snapped. "who's gonna make me, huh?"

"you better leave us alone, or we'll call the cops."

"oh my my, you got me scared to death." i was getting bored. "please leave us alone." i went to say something. "would you be nice and leave us alone?" she snapped again.

i grinned "i'm never nice. want a coke?" i could tell i was firing her up. "i wouldn't drink it if i was starving in the desert! get lost hood!"

"geez.. i didn't know you had a problem with yelling in my face.." i got up and strolled off to the concession stand.

a few minutes later i came back with coke's for everyone. johnny was back in his seat. i handed them to everyone. i sat next to the redhead.

"this might cool you off" she looked at me irritated. she threw the coke in my face. "that might cool you off, greaser. after you wash your mouth and learn to talk and act decent, i might cool off, too."

i wiped my face and grinned devilishly. "fiery, huh? well, that's the way i like em" i leaned in and out my arm around her.

johnny stood up "leave her alone, dal" he caught me off guard. "what'd you say?" "come on, you heard me. leave her alone."

i couldn't believe him. "what'd you say to me you little shit? what'd you say?" i stood up and muttered "wise ass" before walking off.

i walked to bucks, still pissed off. i partied, drank, and layed down in my room. i thought about johnny. little wise ass, but he's still my boyfriend.

i went back down stairs and played a game of pool. won me $20. i laid back down in my room and tried to sleep.