g

dals pov

pony and two bit visited me. i played it cool. "so.. how's he doin?"

"he didn't look so good. passed out cold before we left." two bit said grimly.

i felt like i was gonna pass out. i couldn't go on without him. but i kept my cool. he said here was a rumble tonight.

i rolled over to hide my pained expression. they couldn't know about us.

"you got that black handled switchblade?" two bit whipped it out and handed it to me.

"we're gonna get even with those socs. we're gonna do it for johnny man!" i rolled over a pointed the blade at them.

i laid back and relaxed. "we'll do it for johnny.." i let out a sigh.

they eventually left. i thought about getting out of here. i laid in bed for a few more hours.

i realized the rumble would be starting soon. i got up and threatened a nurse with the blade to let me out.

i got dressed and ran to the rumble. it started raining as i ran. "don't you know a rumble ain't a rumble without me?!"

i threw punches at random people. i didn't know if they were a soc or greaser.

i fought all my anger out. all of my anger from johnny. who knew a kid you're in love with can cause so much anger?

everything started to blur. i had no idea what was happening. i felt lightheaded.

people started running. i still swung at anything and everything. i finally realized socs were running.

i helped pony up. the kid was beaten to death. and we started speeding to the hospital to see johnny.

a cop pulled us over. i explained pony fell of his motorcycle. the cop lead us to the hospital. "sucker.."