e

dals pov

i tossed and turned until i finally fell asleep.

a few hours later, buck knocked on the door. i got up and opened it. "there's two kids down at the door. ponyboy and johnny." i sighed and went downstairs.

i opened the door. ponyboy and johnny stood there shivering. pony was soaked. they told me what happened.

they fell asleep in the lot, some socs pulled up and  started drowning pony, johnny ended up killing a guy. i had them come in and follow me to my room.

i gave them $50. a gun. and one of bucks shirts to pony. told them to jump on a train, and stay in a church on jay mountain in windrixville.

they both left, but johnny quickly kissed me and hurried after pony. i felt a bit weird. not because he kissed me. but because it felt familiar.

i'm probably just losing my mind. i sat back down on the bed. so much was going through my mind. i told them i'd wait bout a week before i went to check on them.

over the next few days i laid in bed wide awake worrying about johnny.telling myself not to go down there yet.

i missed him, more than anything. i'd do anything just for him to be with me safe. ive felt depressed. and i knew if i ever johnny ever died, so would i.

i passed time at the curtis'. they found out i knew where they were. they tried to get information about them. i wouldn't tell hem anything.

two bit was gonna go to texas. soda wrote a note for me to take to them. even darry missed him. he felt real bad about what happened.

i waited a few more days before i headed to windrixville.  when i got there, they were asleep. pony was blonde, and both cut their hair.

johnny looked real cute with out his hair greased. i woke them up. "are you guys hungry? i'm starvin." "you're starving? try eating bologna for a week."

i took them to dairy queen, and order a bunch of shit. some girl came and asked for change. annoying little brat.

i told them we got ourselves a spy. that cute redhead from the drive in. after we finished, we went back to the church.