b

dals pov

i woke up and noticed johnny had his arms around me.

he's really cuddlin with me. i just met this kid and he's this comfortable with me?

no ones ever gotten this close to me.. maybe it's because he doesn't know what i'm capable of..

it felt weird havin a guy attached to me. i'm not gay, but this kid was sure as hell something.

i started thinking about what he meant by 'he's used to it'.

i realized he probably meant he either gets jumped a lot, or has a bad family. neither of those are rare for us.

he moved around and put his head on my chest. like i said, i'm not gay, but he was good looking.

i found myself blushing.

god fuckin damnit dallas. you damn idiot. if he wakes up you're dead.

pony walked out from his room and looked us. he looked confused and surprised.

i shot him a glare for him to shut his damn mouth. he motioned to johnny, i remembered he didn't know him.

"his names johnny" he nodded, eyeing him. "i've seen him in school.. what's he doin here and why is he sleeping on you?"

"he was gettin jumped. i brought him back here and he fell asleep. told me he was used to it, you know what he means?" he shook his head

"i haven't talked to him. he's quiet." johnny fell onto my lap. my eyes went wide and i looked down at him.

still sleeping, i looked at pony. he was smiling and trying not to laugh.

"if you tell anyone about this i'll kill you."