Chapter 14: Please

Warning: I know this is a fanfic. Claire will go through something that can be traumatic and would like to have this up for those of you who might skip this chapter. Remember you are beautiful and strong.  If you ever need someone to talk to, I will always be here <3

Alone ~14

Claire Johnson

Today had been one promising and fulfilling day. I had a great time with everyone and had fun for the first time in awhile. After Shawn and I sang together there was a Q&A where I'd answer some of the questions with Mahogany and the boys. The stage was put into setup where the table was put towards the front of the stage. I had tried to head towards the back to let everyone turn their attention back towards Mahogany and the guys, but they refused to let me leave. It wasn't for me to decline if they wanted me there.

The thought of them wanting me to stay on stage with them seemed to make me comfortable around them more and they genuinely wanted me there. Well... there was G and Jack who were hiding the fact that they did not want me here at all. As usual, I mostly kept my attention away from them. I wanted to have a great time with everyone and they wanted me here. It was also the fans who were interested in me having to stay, because they asked quite a lot of questions towards me also. There seemed to be a connection and bond felt between them and it was a feeling I had never felt before. I learned a lot about everyone on stage as questions were being asked and it seemed like a normal thing to do. The crowd was calm and they were very respectful of everyone.

After the Q&A was over, the event had ended and everyone on the stage were led off to the back as the crowd were told to make their way out of the building. Going out to the vans, I decided to ride in one without the Jacks. I would say it kept me relaxed and I was able to join in on the conversation. It was when we had arrived at our resort that, we saw a few fans waiting outside the main building, I assumed they were staying somewhere on property and, they wanted to get pictures with all of us.

It was after taking pictures, everyone was making plans to go eat somewhere or head back to the rooms. I had told them I'd catch up with them in the morning as I wanted to have a bit of time to myself before going up to my room. Being around others was something I really had to take in. I wanted to take in everything that had happened today. Shawn and Jacob had offered to come along with me, but I told them it was alright and I'd be fine.

Currently I sat on a lounge chair in the pool area, because it was the first place I thought about when it came to wanting to be alone and being outside. I've always liked the clearview of the water and sometimes staring at it as it somehow soothed me. I also liked the sound of the water making the swooshing sound. It may not be wave sounds and you may not be able to smell the salt water while you sat in the sand, but it was almost the next best thing.

Spending half an hour on my phone seemed to pass by quickly and I was pulled out of my focus when I heard the pool gates creaking, meaning someone or people were coming in. I tore my eyes away from the screen to see both my cousin and G entering. Immediately, a rush of a million things came to me and I stiffen realizing I was finally alone with them and no one here was able to witness or save me from whatever they may be planning to do or say. I really hoped they wouldn't do anything or put me at some sort of risk or physically hurting me. Today has been great and I wanted it to stay like that. Slowly, I set my phone onto the small table and stood. I noticed G with my luggage in hand and I frowned slightly wondering how he was able to get into my room.

I knew from the start they could sense my fear. I inched my way over to them and tried to take my luggage from him, but my cousin pushed me back with quite force. I stumbled over my own feet and lost my balance falling to the ground. The fall caused the shocking pain of my arm being scraped against the pavement and causing me to use my free hand to stop from an even bigger impact to the ground. A gasp escaped my lips as I lifted my impacted elbow and could see slightly from the angle it was bleeding. My hand that helped preventing me from landing on my face had little pebbles dug into my skin with a mixture of blood.