Hell hours is finally done—well not at all but atleast school is. Haeyeon tried to catch her breath as she runs off the streets downtown, hoping to be atleast early for her part time work. Or maybe just not late for what the word "early" means in her dictionary.

"Eh?"—was the first words that came out of her mouth, eyes widening because of the view that greeted her.

She stepped forward to the stand, touching the sign that reads "closed" for what she understands.

Soon, she saw her coworker about to leave the place, reaching out for the keys in her bag to lock the last locks.

"Gee, Haeyeon! You're late!—again?"

"Bet, disappointed but not surprised", she replied with her left hands down for a handshake.

"Oh, where are you going?", added Haeyeon  after she saw Minhee starting to walk away.

"Didn't you saw me? The stall's close, we're free tonight"

After the short talk, Haeyeon decided to take a cab on her way home, after all, it's too late to walk home.

" Yeon-ssi?Can w-we play? P-please?"—was the nth time she heard her sister say everytime she goes home.

" 'Lil Hana... Yeon-ssi's tired today..."

"Ag-ain? Please... I p-promise we'll just stay awake for a... for a while",  her sister insisted , pinky fingers crossed.

"Geez Hana, okay. But just like what you've said, only for a while, understand?"