The coffee shop huddled despondent among the huge city buildings. Washed out under the overcast sky, it hunched in itself as she ran through the pedestrian lane with my umbrella only my protection as Haeyeon saunter in the rain.

Few people rushed by it, including Haeyeon, outside on the crowded street. Some customers glanced up as the door swung open, heralded by a blast of cold wind. The welcome scent of coffee wafts through the air, calling her weary legs to come take a rest.

⌜ Minhee : Hae, I'm going to be there in a few, if you want you can order already.   ⌋

Haeyeon looked for a waitress; the need for caffeine is now consuming her mind, but was instead greeted by a man.

"Uh, One White Mocha Frappe and a chicken tuna sandwich please."

"One White Mocha Frappe and a chicken tuna sandwich, are you going to add more, ma'am?"

"No, That'll be all."

After a few, the order was served at her table. It took a while before Minhee came but she didn't totally mind.

"I'm sorry for being late",  she said as she catched her breath.

"Aah, it's alright. Why are you sweating anyways?"

"Ugh, I'm on a rush today, Hae. After this, I'm going to a date but the traffic took me long in the road.."

"Oh, if that's so, then hand me the cash now, so that you can go already"

"Oh, yeah. Wait.." , Minhee muttered as she searched for the the envelope in her bag.

"Here, it's a total of 22 500 krw. as your  first quarter payroll"

"Thanks, Hee."

"Welcome. Ah, How I wish I have the same payroll" she said, fake crying.

"Enough, enough, you still need to go on your date" , Haeyeon said, half laughing, half yelling.

"Yeah, yeah. Wait, what about you?"

"What about me? I can stay here I long as I want, besides, I still don't want to go home, because, you know.."

"Oh, right. Okay, see you again Hae, byee!"

After Minhee bid goodbye, Haeyeon stayed at her  seat in the corner of the coffee shop. As time passed, the amount of costumers inside the shop decreases, which made her  more comfortable being the loner she is all along.