"Are we there yet?" Haeyeon asked , holding the sides of his shirt, trying her best not to hug him out of fright.

"We're almost theree" He replied as he turned his head a bit to face her with a grin plasted on his face.

As soon as Yoongi stopped pedalling, Haeyeon noticed the hundreds of plants in front of them while there stands an old house in the middle.

"Mind telling me about where are we?"

She asked him but he just surprisingly held her hands with just a blink.

But as soon as they reached the doorstep, they were greeted by a blondie and tall man who nearly spitted saliva in Haeyeon's face as he shouted in his excitement.

"Syubie hyuuung!! What made you visit here? And with a girl too?"

Yoongi took a moment to process then said,

"Shut. Taehyung you need to stop calling me that"

"Oh come on hyung, what? Only Ae-ssi can call you that? Psh, bro you're the real life meaning of the word unfair", the blondie said, arms folded with a frown of a child.

"Oh, syubie! You're here! I miss you sweetie!" an old lady said, arms open and running towards the three.

After the tight hugging, the lady asked them to come inside the house while she prepare the pre-lunch meal.

However, as they celebrated their reunion with joy, there sits a Confused Haeyeon on the couch, thoughts blowing up her mind.