Haeyeon pulled the black hood over her saturated form as she saunter in the soft rain,  seeing the droplets soaking her eyelashes before they join the puddles on the ground like saltless tears.

It was already late and have just decided to go out. And what a bad luck, she didn't bring any umbrella on her way there, being the cause of her wet clothes.

"Hey, wanna share?"— was the words that caused her to startle enough in her place, especially with the presence of a complete stranger asking to share his umbrella with her.

"Yeah, No thanks? I'm fine thanks for the concern", Haeyeon said coldly.

"Ah, just like I was expecting", the pale man replied, face covered with his cap and body covered with a grey sweatshirt.

She took a glimpse of the said man as she walks away. Why would a stranger do that? Is he a pedo? A kidnapper? Ted Bundy?

With just a blink, Haeyeon arrived at her house safely and sound. Well, atleast she did because the house doesn't seem so.

"Here we go again! Why do you always excuse yourself with that statement! I'm the one here who always takes action in this family! Yet we both promised to work together for us to grow!"

"Blah bLah Blah, you're always shouting at me! Can't you just talk to me in our room so that Hana won't be disturbed in her sleep?!"

"Mi? Di?"—and oh so suddenly, Hana was there, standing at the staircase with a plushie tucked in her hands, gaining the attention of both their parents and Haeyeon.

"'Lil Hana! You're awake. Let's go upstairs, I bought you your favorite story book...", Haeyeon tried to disrupt her from being curious of the fight.

Why is ife this tough? Where's the rest button in this game?