01

[  read on night mode at your own risk;)  ]

3rd Person
Haeyeon sits on the edge of her plastic chair, this is science class, her chance to shine. The other kids seem to come alive in art class, amongst the pastels and fine charcoal pencils, but for her the sight of the laboratory was the heaven she craved. Art was amazing, art was beautiful, but not when drawn by her hand. By her hand it was like a three year old with a broken arm was given a crayon and told to have fun. Mr. Shin was beaming at the front of the class, and she fought not to reflect it back, grinning at teachers wasn't cool.

But as he announced the new assignment her face fell into a natural look of disbelief, her lips as straight as the pencil on her desk. Twenty percent of the grade was based on the artwork that went with it. Nine out of ten kids in the class voted to approve the new rubric and Haeyeon felt like something had just died in her mouth. Twenty percent. She could kiss her A's goodbye.

Just like Haeyeon, Yoongi was already exhausted with this type of assignmnent. They were already at their last term in education and handling this projects together with their different events isn't easy at all.

'I hope this boredomness will last soon' They both hissed underneath their breathes.