"Come in"  Haeyeon said emotionless after hearing some knocks on her door. It's already 10 in the evening and she just got back from school.

"So, you know that Hana is confined due to her skin asthma... And we're in need of money. Maybe you, you could lend us some money? We'll pay you back by the end of the month sweetie"

"Yeah, sure. Get some from my bank account. I'm sure you have the passbook in your cabinet, right Mom? Anything else?"

"We... We're going out of town tomorrow after  the treatment—We're moving out Hae"

"Mom?"
"Can you get out of my room?", Haeyeon requested, nearly crying.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know too. We're just trying to sort this out. I promise, I'll be back"

After she heard the door shut, the tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down her face. She felt the muscles of her chin tremble like a small child and looked down, as if the floor could soothe her emotions right now.

As much as Haeyeon triedbto hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from her throat in the form of a silent scream. She hit the pillow and tried to scream, but her voice was melted by the sound of the place. The muffled sobs wracked against her chest.  Everything darkened into nothingness as she pass into the oblivion of consciousness.

' This is it,
I'm tired.