Number?

Your heart was beating fast for the first few minutes. You didn't know how to survive beside this gorgeous human for 13 hours. When you looked at him from the corner of your eye while reading the book you were reading before, he was looking at what you were reading and asked "What book is this?" Though he looked like he was from Korea (probably because he was travelling to Korea) his English almost made your mouth gape.
"Perks of being a Wallflower" you answered.
On that, he broke a smile and you could see the dimples poking in "It's really nice, I read it, it perfectly describes feelings of a teenager."
You nodded in agreement.
"By the way, I am R-...Kim Namjoon, what's your name?"
"Y/N" You smiled. You closed your book with a finger in the book so that you won't lose the page you were reading.
You asked him, "So what do you do?"
"I am a leader in a small KPop group" he replied.
"What's a KPop group?" You asked him further.
"Oh, it stands for Korean pop, we were here in LA for a few concerts and now we are heading back."
"Oh!" you exclaimed. "I have heard a lot about it. A lot of people talk about some group called BTS, do you know that?"
"Umm...We are BTS."
"Oh shit! I am sorry!" He just smiled. Wow, Y/N, you initiated an awkward conversation.
There was a moment of silence before you spoke again, "Wait did you just call yourself a 'small' group? Are you kidding me? You have like millions of fans and you are saying you are a small group?!"
"Umm...Yes we have a lot of fans and they are amazing and they are what make us a big, popular group, we just try to keep them happy through our music. Leave us, what do you do?"
"Well I am going to Seoul as an exchange student for learning music production and I think I should get in your songs too, I will surely listen once I land." You said.
Namjoon looked like a happy kid while looking at you, soon as you mentioned music, "That's really dope. It will be great, if you start with listening to us!"
"Tell me more about you guys!"
"There are 7 of us." He said pointing back at the guys who had entered with him. "3 rappers, 4 vocalists, some of us produce too, so we can help you if you need us anytime...." He went on with all the information and you talked a lot about music industry, the struggles and everything, it felt great to talk to him, he seemed really thoughtful and you found out he writes too, which is what made you feel closer to him.
While you were engrossed in talking, he took out a note pad from his hood and asked hopefully,his chin protruding, "Can you give me your number so like, we can talk later too, you know?"