Ride

You were too surprised by this. He was a star asking for your number and you couldn't help but wonder why he would do it, you weren't even a fan. It just had been 5 hours with him, and he was risking his privacy, you hesitated on the thought. But looking at his eyes, deep and dark, you couldn't deny him. You gave him his number and also promised him that you won't reveal his number anywhere. He wrote it down, nodded, smiling, again making you fall for him. Soon both of you and the boys behind you were asleep and just before the flight landed, Namjoon touched your hand trying to wake you up and so you did.
Your sleepy head was walking out after a the procedures, the boys following the same behind you, just as you were about to call for a cab, you heard a familiar voice from the back, "Hey, Y/N if you don't we can drop you at the place you want and help you in moving too." You looked at the 7 boys standing in front of you, confused. He spoke again, "They're not gonna bite" You agreed and started walking with the masked men. You got introduced with the other 6. Jin, who had really broad shoulders, looked like he directly landed from some movie set, handsome. Hoseok the cheerful boy, seemed really happy and you liked that, he felt like he shone bright like the sun with the smile on his face. Jungkook, you were old he was the youngest, he was a little shy and had bunny teeth. Taehyung, as you saw him you wondered how many girls loved him, he seemed to be so perfect though he was wearing nothing expensive, he seemed ethereal, his box smile was something girls would fall for. Jimin, the playful boy, confidently shook your hand with a smile. Yoongi who was standing in a corner, looked a little offended, but you thought it was just his face.
One of them, really playfully, asked Namjoon "Is she ARMY?" Namjoon calmly replied "No, Jimin she isn't." Thanks to your Korean language classes you could understand what they were saying. You got in a van with them, Namjoon by your side and you told him the address. "Aah, it's pretty close to our dorm, I will be there once we get freshened up to help you in moving." You thanked him, and you were really grateful that you didn't have to look after the mess, all by yourself.
They dropped you home, and waved you a goodbye before leaving, everyone except Yoongi, you were wondering what was going on his mind.