Jackson, seriously?

You entered your home, gleefully after this small walk back home with Namjoon. You wished it never ended.
That's when your thoughts were invaded by Jinhee, "You look too happy today, don't you?"
"What do you mean?" You asked her.
"Saw you from my bedroom window, who was he?" She asked with a smirk.
A drop of sweat rolled down on the back of your neck.
"He was Jackson right?"
"Uh-hmm, yes he was" you answered and heaved a sigh of relief.
"Stay away from him, he is just in a small group and shows off all the time. And he probably hangs out with you to show people that he is a good guy." She said shaking her head.
"How do you know?" You asked her.
"I dated him. He is my ex. He didn't tell you that, did he? Fucking liar." She said.

You gasped and asked her again and she said yes, they were dating. All this information was too difficult to digest for you in one day. First that Jackson was living just in the neighboring building, second he is in a group called GOT7, third he dated Jinhee. You were mad at him because he hid all of this from you. You stomped into your room, closed the door ruthlessly, opened your laptop and opened the window just to find Jackson waving at you from another window, you didn't respond, you saw someone else enter the room.

JACKSON'S POV:

I waved at Y/N. She didn't wave back. That's when I realized I was in trouble. She just looked at me, her arms folded. Her beautiful eyes killing me with the stare. Suddenly out of nowhere Yugyeom popped up beside me, "hey is that the girl you are always talking about?" Jinyoung who was sitting in a corner, also got up to look, "you love her, right?" She turned to her laptop, leaving the curtains open.

"Will you guys shut your fucks up? I need to mend things here, she is mad at me now, I shouldn't have lied to her." I said. Yugyeom happily started chirping and was singing "~Jackson is in LOVE~" Everyone was joining
"Okay, yes I love her! Will you guys stop it now?" I screamed. Then there was a pin drop silence in the dorm.
"I need to apologise to her."

NAMJOON'S POV:

I reached the dorm, all smiling, Jin-hyung opened the door and asked me "why are you smiling? Did something happen with you and Y/N?" he had a smirk on his face. I immediately faced him and told him what happened and he was like, "why don't you already tell her?"
"What?" I asked. "That you love her, pabo." He said. "I can't. I won't until I am sure she likes me back, I have already done this before and I can't..I won't be able to cope up if I get through another heartbreak..." I replied.

YOUR POV:

You couldn't sleep that night, you wanted to work on your new track but you couldn't focus on it, you switched off your phone, before seeing that it's 1 am and you had 7 missed calls from Jackson. You put on your BTS t-shirt because who was going to see you this late anyway? Also when you would wear it otherwise? But for a safer side, you put your hood on too, and walked out of the room, just to find Jinhee  searching for something in the kitchen, she asked, "where is the bag of snacks I bought the other day?" You replied with a smile, "you shouldn't be searching it for there, it's on the couch. Also Jinhee-ah I'm going out for a while, if you want, you can sleep I am having the key with me." She replied with an 'okay'.

After walking a few blocks you found a library, you entered, picked a black book which had the title, 'milk and honey', you took off your hood as it was quite warm in the library, after a while you heard someone else open the door to enter, you didn't look up but the sound of footsteps were increasing and you saw small feet of the same person, who said, "Y/N?"