School

When you reached home, Jinhee was already there dancing with her earphones on, seeing no bags in your hand, you were abruptly questioned, "You had gone for shopping right?" Then you realized your mistake and with a shrug, you said "Umm, yeah I-I visited a store, then I realized that I didn't have my wallet with me, it's in my room, so I ended up roaming in different stores." She said okay, but something in her eyes told you that she didn't believe you.
The next day, you woke up early It was the first day, and you couldn't imagine what people you would have to face, being an introvert was stressful at times, because you won't know how to start a conversation with another person, and it would get awkward if you did, you were hoping that no one talks to you, because you would rather prefer loneliness than awkward conversations. You were thinking of all the possible social interactions you will probably have to make and you weren't ready for it, a part of you also thinking that maybe no one would be interested in you, so you won't have to face anyone at all.

Once again you were walking to your school, watching all those cherry blossom trees which captivated your heart. Soon you reached school, entered the class which was supposedly yours, sat on the last desk in the corner, close to the window, once you had settled, you saw various people talking and getting to know each other, and you just wished no one came to you. The bell rang and Professor Joon Woo introduced himself, and there were heavy footsteps following his introduction, then you saw a figure appear on the door, he bowed down, panting from all the running he had to do, and said "I am sorry Professor, I am late."
Professor Joon Woo gestured him to enter saying, "It's the first day so it's okay, don't be late again."
As he walked all girls were watching him, yes he was handsome, but not as handsome as your bias obviously, you chuckled at the thought and before you knew it, he was sitting just beside you, this new boy, and there were many pairs of eyes staring at you. A girl mouthing you, "you bitch", okay this is definitely not a good start, You thought.
The lecture went on, and you were taking notes, and so did your neighbor, you were thankful that he wasn't talking to you, or the girl on the front would have killed you with her eyes.

It was time for the break and you were heading to the cafeteria avoiding everyone on the way, but little did you know the late boy was following you, you heard a voice behind you, "Hey!" You and a few more people turned around to see the person, none other than the late boy. You started walking once again, thinking that he is calling someone else, but then he ran up to you, "Hey, stop ignoring me, I just want to be friends with you."
Your immediate response was, "Seriously? Stop following, girls might kill me for this"
"No, they won't, I won't let them." He said smiling at you, "By the way I am Jackson Wang, and you?"
You faintly smiled back at him, "Y/N"
You sat with him on a table with your lunch, that's when the girl passed both of you to sit on another table with her girl friends, she was talking with them in a voice that you both could hear, "How can a guy as hot as him sit with such an ugly bitch?"
"I agree with you Soojin, like look at him, and look at her there is so much difference." said another unknown girl, sitting beside her. You were trying your best to pretend that nothing happened.
"We shouldn't let the girl be with him she doesn't deserve to be his friend", said yet another voice.
Jackson stole a glance at you, and raised up from his chair walking towards the girls, "Stop it girls, I would hang out with whoever I want to, and honestly it won't ever be you girls if you keep doing this"
Your mouth was wide agape at him, because no one had ever done that before for you. You shut your mouth before he could notice you. "Y-you know y-you didn't have to do that, it's okay-"
"No it's not, see you are my friend now and I don't want to hear anything against you" he said.
You talked more and exchanged numbers, and attended a few more lectures and at the end of the day, you thanked him for what he did, and he put his arms around you, and said "Aisshh, you don't need to say thanks, let's walk you home!"
You laughed and nodded and were thankful for the day had gone well and now you were looking forward for your next meeting with Namjoon.

AUTHORS' NOTE

We just hit 100 reads! I didn't expect that but thanks to everyone!