The Storm

[Warning: This chapter contains violence, this is purely a work of fiction, I don't mean to degrade or insult or hurt the feelings of any ARMYs if you don't want to read them skip to YOU]
There she was, Jinhee, standing at a little distance from the door, she looked like she was waiting for you and she was smiling a bit too much.
"Welcome home, Y/N." She said still with the weird smile on her face. You sat on the couch, took a breath of relief, trying not to show how close you were to breaking down, Jinhee walked and stood, right there in front of you, her expressions suddenly changed as she leaned down closer to your face, "YOU ALREADY KNEW NAMJOON?" You felt the pain creeping up your right cheek. She slapped you. "What? I don't know what are you talking about?" You shouted back to her.
"Oh really? You don't know?" She took out her phone and kept it in front of your eyes, apparently someone posted the video of you resolving the issue between the ARMY and EXO-L an Namjoon's shook expressions and also you following Namjoon calling out his name. She slapped you once again. "You don't know this?" Slap.
"You fucking hurt my Namjoon and come home this satisfied?" This time her nail, pierced through your skin, causing a stream of blood to flow through the fresh scar. You touched your cheek only to find  blood on your fingers. Jinhee went to her room searching for something, you knew what she was about to do, you ran to your room took your laptop, your purse, the speakers, whatever music equipment you found, you were too late, Jinhee was already in your room with her belt, she hit you once, on your back, while you were busy packing your bag. You dodged her before she hit you again and took your bags and ran away out of your door, to the elevator, she was running behind you, but couldn't make it inside the elevator.
YOU were crying and too afraid, you didn't know where you should go, the only things you had with you were your music equipment, some stationary and some money and the clothes you had on yourself.
You kept walking, still not knowing where you should go, you saw a bus stop. You waited for a few minutes till a bus came, you entered the bus, got a ticket for Gwangjang market since it was the last stop. After riding for a while,
You heard your phone ring, 

Jackson

Answer                                     Decline

You thought for a while, and decided to pick up,

Y/N ? Are you alright?
No, but it's okay. I will be fine.
Can I meet you right now?
Umm, no I am not at home right now.
Where are you?
I am in a bus, it's okay I will be fine.
Alright then! See you at school tomorrow!
Y-yes!

Your phone rang again, you were annoyed by the ringtone now, it was the music of Reflection, [a/n: it actually is]  and it reminded you of all that happened.

NAMJOON'S POV:

We were at our dorm now, sitting with each other. Hobi said, "I think we should call Y/N, ask her how she is feeling."
"Yeah, we should she must be in a rough state right now, maybe we can help her." Yoongi said, "but Joon it's better you don't talk to her for now, you also need to think over whatever happened, and take the correct decision and I know you can do that."
Everyone agreed. Jimin took out his phone from his jacket pocket, and dialled Y/N. The ring goes for a while, but she didn't pick up. Jimin tried once more, but now her phone was switched off, this made me worry, I decided to go to her apartment, I couldn't right now, no one would let me. I let them all sleep and sneaked out, took my car and went to Y/N's place. As I rang the doorbell, much to my disappointment, her roommate Jinhee opened the door, she was extremely delighted to see me she screamed, "KIM NAMJOON", she hugged me which made me extremely  uncomfortable, I shushed her, and asked where Y/N was. Her happiness turned into rage, "I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS! Believe me she is a bitch Namjoon I  am so better I won't ever lie to you" I got inside the house, looked in her room but she was nowhere to be found. Meanwhile Jinhee kept blabbering about how much she loves me. I wasn't interested on her, because I obviously loved Y/N, and I had seen Jinhee in the concert  pushing people so she could get in the front. "She will be back by tomorrow, I guess till then you can stay here." I could clearly see what she wanted in her eyes. I refused to stay and bashed out of their apartment. [a/n: if anyone did not get this, she wanted to make love to Namjoon lol that sounds dramatic but anyway]
Now I was driving again with windows down, I didn't feel like going back to the dorm, so I started driving to my favorite place, the farmhouse.
Every shop was closed. There was dead silence, everywhere. For some reason, I had always loved the dark. The night which brought in calm and peace in the whole city of Seoul, which brought peace in my soul and mind. I had to stop at a signal, there was a park, and on the park bench, I could see a silhouette of a person. It was cold. I decided to stop and check on that person. The park's gates were closed, I had to jump over the gates to get inside. I could successfully do that thanks to my legs. I was getting nearer to the person's back and I realized who it was. I ran to the person, tapped on their shoulder, "Y/N?"