Moving in

Namjoon's POV:

I was glad to meet someone who wasn't a fan, because I could talk to her as a normal person, not as Rap Monster. The moment she closed the door to the van, I immediately heard a voice, full with rage "How can you trust her with your number? How the fuck you just asked her for her number? Listen to me, she can also be a fan who is hiding that fact just so she can expose us later on." The voice in fact belonged to Min Yoongi. He wasn't happy with what I did. "What rubbish! If she was a fan, she would have screamed the moment she saw us entering the plane!" Seokjin-hyung replied.
"Yoongi-hyung she isn't bad, if only you had spent those hours with her you would have known. She is learning music production and the way she spoke, with her eyes full of passion about music, if you had seen her, you wouldn't have said this." I said, not losing my calm.
"Someone has got a crush on someone." Jimin commented which immediately made me blush.
"Look at Namjoon hyung's cheeks!" Jungkook screamed.
"Aiishh! I am not blushing or anything, anyway who's gonna help her with me?" I said half angry half blushing.
"You aren't going anywhere, we have a meeting with Bang PD-nim, leader." Yoongi scoffed.

Your POV:

You walked to your apartment, still thinking about Namjoon, knocked on the neighbour's door, introduced yourself and got your keys from the kind lady. You opened the door and the apartment was half-furnished as you had expected. You were going to have a roommate, who was coming from Busan, you had known, you started to unpack the clothes you had brought. You rested for a while on the couch. You heard the doorbell ring, you knew that would be the movers and packers, you opened the door and let them keep the boxes inside. As you were keeping the books in shelves, you heard the phone ring, you had half expected Namjoon, but it was Kim Jinhee, your roommate-to-be. She informed you that she will be there in the evening, 6 pm to be exact.
You would have loved to leave alone, but you couldn't afford to rent this beautiful place alone. As you looked at your phone, you realized that you should change your wallpaper, for you had a secret to keep.

You were done unpacking, and lost the hopes that Namjoon would ever call you. All that was left, was your DJ boards and other equipments you had no idea where to place them, you decided to figure out when Jinhee comes over.

You heard a beep on your phone and checked it.

Unknown number:
Hey it's Namjoon, I am sorry we couldn't come we have a packed schedule

Contact saved: Joon.

You: Hey it's alright.
You must be busy.

Joon: Hey but we can still meet umm...If you don't mind.

You: I will be glad!

Joon: If it's okay with you then, we will meet on the weekend!

You: Alright!

Soon, Jinhee arrived, her headphones in. You asked her what she was listening and she answered, "BTS! I love them to death, especially Rap Monster is my bias, I can die for him.
I want to marry him. I am a dance major so I will audition in BigHit as soon as I complete graduation and meet Namjoon, my king and marry him."
She was a saesang definitely, you thought. And you could never tell her, that you met them and whatever happened later, or she would have killed you.
You pushed the thoughts away and asked her about places that are open 24 hours, she mentioned many, but there was some café that caught your attention, it was just on the next street. You decided that you would spend some time there at night.