Yandere Levi x Reader x Boyfriend Eren (Mine)

Normal POV

You and your boyfriend Eren were breaking the rules, having snook out past your bedtime curfew for the survey corps.  Eren risked alot consider he was surpose to be in his cell, but he'd said it was worth it to go to a restaraunt on a date as boyfriend and girlfriend.

You two had been dating since you joined the trainee corps, he'd finally found the courage to ask you out since you had know him fron you were both young.

Anyway back to the story, you had both snook out and arrived at the restaraunt, ordering a romantic meal and some fancy wine.

You both sat happily chatting the whole night while drinking your wine and finishing your meal. Only once it was way past midnight did you finally both started walking back to the scouting legion HQ hand in hand.

Before you got all the way to base, you hugged each other and you gave Eren a peck on the cheek which he cheekily wanted more of so he pulled you into a tighter hug and gave you a passitionate kiss on the lips.

At first his actions shocked you, but you soon warmed to his lips against yours properly for the first time. Little did you both know that not too far away a shadowy figure was watching you two enjoying yourselves, jealously boiling up inside the him.

He'd decided that today he was going to have you, not that brat eren, him Lance Corporal Levi would have you instead of that damned jaeger brat.

"You'll soon be mine all mine (Y/N) (L/N)." Levi said to himself grinning deviously, before silently maneuvering down to ground level from the roof he was perched on. He snook up on you both as you were both still distracted.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Levi yelled when he was right behind you, causing you and Eren to seperate and you to stumble back, just what he thought you would do so he was behind you to catch you. "Umm thanks Corporal." You said trying to pull out of his tighting grip.

"Nothing was going sir." Eren said as both of you blushed a bright shade of red. "Jaeger get your ass over here now!" Levi ordered to Eren "Uhh yes, sir!" He said saluting Levi and walking in front of him.

Levi set you aside and brought his knee into Eren stomach, grabbing his hair as he fell to the ground. "Now listen up you shitty brat. You and cadet (L/N) are no longer in a relationship from now on. Right jaeger!" Levi practically screamed in Eren's face, throwing him to the ground turning around to you who had started running when he had screamed that.

You were far into the distance now, after all you were the fastest of the cadets and even Levi had trouble catching up to once you got going. So Levi walked back to his office sitting down at his desk, planning about how he would have you. And making a plan for if Jaeger decided to touch you again, he would regret. Levi laughing at how he would get Eren, make him suffer.

A few days later

Hanji ran through the the corridors of the HQ squealing, suddenly bumping into Levi. Which really wasn't good at all, considering what they was squealing about, was that you and Eren on a secret date this time, so the corporal wouldn't find out and kill him.

"Tch what are you squealing about shitty glasses?" Levi shouted in their face as he held them by the scruff of their neck, glaring into their brown eyes. "I just saw Eren and (Y/N) making out under the old oak tree on the hill. It's so damn cute!" Hanji screamed out in happiness.

"Oh are they really? Well, Jaeger is gonna be punished now!" Levi shouted maliciously, sprinting off outside to find the both of you ans beat the shit out of Eren again.

"JAEGER I TOLD YOU TWO NOT TO BE TOGETHER!" Levi yelled approaching the tree, walking slowly with a knife. "Go Eren I'll deal with him. Don't tell me no, you know he will kill you if he catches you with me." You whispered when you heard Levi's shout,  pushing Eren down the opposite side of the hill and into one of the forests near by.

Levi shot up the hill on his 3DMG landing next to you, and scowling. "Where the fuck is Jaeger? (L/N)." Levi spoke softly to you in his same ordering manner. "What makes you think he's up here with me heichou? You did tell us to stay apart didn't you" You said convicingly, well at least it would be to anyone else. You briefly glanced away, smirking at your cunning plan.

"Hmm I think you know what I'm talking about (Y/N) right." He said turning you head to face him, hand on your chin gazing into you eyes longingly. "Oh shit this may not have been the best idea, this is why he was like that to Eren." You thought trying to pull away.

"Oh your not getting away that easy (Y/N)." He said pulling your face closer and placing his lips against yours carefully. You started looking round and saw Eren, gesturing to him to stay back for now. "What the hell Levi your way older then me." You said pulling away with a look of disgust.

"Well your gonna have to get use to that my sweet (Y/N)." Levi said pulling you into a bear hug. "Get the fuck off of my girlfriend Levi!" Eren came charging over knocking Levi down for the moment.

As soon as he saw Levi fall, he grabbed your hand and you ran as fast as you could, trying to put distance between you and Levi. However, you just weren't fast enough as Levi used his gear to maneuver past you and landed in front of you, kicking Eren in the stomach hard enough to send him flying backwards.

Levi walked over to him punching, kicking and kneeing Eren, most of hits landing on his face. He went to grab Eren by the hair, smashing his head against the ground until he was unconscious before picking you up and walking away from the boy.

"Your finally all mine!" Levi laughed evily, smirking. As for Eren when he woke up, he had amnesia and didn't remember asking you out or the dates or any of what Levi did to him.

Extended ending

Since Eren didn't remember anything he decided to ask you out again, which just ended up with him being kicked to the floor again, followed by Levi screaming. "She's mine!" In his face.

While Levi got just what he wanted all along, which was you. But for you, you hated how trapped you were but you'd made a deal with him to leave Eren and your friends alone on the condition that you became his forever.

You didn't have a very good relationship lets just say Levi enjoyed it, but you didn't at all, in fact you wanted to go out with anyone but him. You missed being with Eren so much, but you could never be with him again unless Levi was no longer around.

A/N The rest is up to your imagination. I  can't think of stuff, please comment your requests, writers block is a pain.

A/N I edited this a bit so that some parts made a bit more sense and I reformatted so it's not one massive paragraph because I find it difficult to read big paragraphs and like to think my writing improve a bit since I wrote these.