AU Mordern Vampire Mikasa x Vampire Reader (Back for more)

A/N Please read this A/N it's important for the story, Ok so I decided to do a Mikasa oneshot finally since I have done quite a few Levi oneshots and numerous others, only I had the idea to continue a oneshot from early on in the collection of oneshots, the halloween oneshot (sweet treats) where Levi is a vampire and turns the reader (you) in to a vampire. So here in this a cruel twist of fate Levi cheats on you and the bond between you two is broken as it nears halloween again, and since you were kind of a female character last time your still female unless you want to imagine it from a male point of view whatever suits you guys. It's a long one to make up for the long time I haven't post one, I'm sorry that I haven't finished the AnniexArmin story yet but it's really hard to come up with a good story line for it.

Your POV

I sat looking out of the window as raining trickled down it slowly, as it hit the glass with small thumps. I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on outside as it rained, more like staring in to the sky as the sun was beginning to set. I was forced to think of what happened this time last year, the events that changed my life into a living hell so far.

That moment when Levi, my now ex-boyfriend had drank my blood and turned me into a blood-sucking vampire and now all I could digest properly was blood. However, since Levi had cheated on me with a girl I knew well. Her name Petra Ral, he had always secretly liked her, I could tell he did, but a few months ago he actually made a move on her and she let him so they both ended up cheating on their partners.

Ever since I found them both making out, in after school detention, the double bond that Levi and I held on each other was shattered, and now since we were no longer going out I had to go out and try to drink other people's blood. I just couldn't bring myself to do it, the thought of possibly turning that person into a vampire too, I wasn't that kind of a person, one who was heartless and didn't give a crap about anyone but themselves like Levi.

Even if I was heartbroken and starving for blood, after only drinking my own blood which was still quite a sweet treat, for the last 5 months. I still couldn't bring myself to do it, maybe I could attack Levi when he was alone at the school Halloween party and take his blood again, just to get rid of the hunger that built up more and more inside of me.

I finally sat up from my bed, getting ready to go to the school Halloween party, only because I might be able to get the blood I needed nothing else compelled me to go, except maybe to see my friends again.

Searching through my closet I finally found the costume I had bought ages ago and had stuffed in the back of the closet not so long ago. It wasn't so much a costume since I was a vampire, but I had a suit on much like Levi's at the previous Halloween and a blood-red cloak that sat along with it, bandages too. I was basically planning to go as Levi's match this year, but that all changed.

Instead, I added a twist to the costume as I picked up parts of my zombie costume from last year, taking the ripped and bloodied t-shirt and putting it on before placing the waistcoat over it and the formal looking pants before ripping them both slightly only enough in which I could sew them back up again, once again going to the bathroom and applying a thin layer of white makeup and plenty of blood streaks and splatters some looking like scratches, then pulling bloodly bandages around the top of my head and my wrists and ankles, that already had shackles wrapped around them, the chains dangling down loosely all rusted and bloodied looking a final chain dangling sort of like a necklace tightly around my neck , finally placing the cloak around my shoulders to complete the look, I only needed shoes, which I could just use from last year, no need for contact lenses anymore I could just make my eyes light up red whenever I wanted to.

Rushing down stairs to put on my bloodied converse, my twin brother Adam and older sister Emma, who dressed up differently this year my brother as a battered looking prisoner with fake shackles around his legs and arms, my sister dressed as an evil witch this year, my parents and my two younger siblings nowhere to be seen. "You ready to go crash a party" I laughed, opening the door for them both who just laughed at my strange happiness since I hadn't been my normal happy self recently and they didn't know why and they didn't need to know at all. Slowing walking with them to school once again, irratable as hell with my hands jammed into my pockets to stop anything happening easily, and teeth clenched tightly together, my fang extended and digging into my gum slightly, drawing a small amount of blood but it just made things worse as my instincts started to kick in out of hungry, eyes now glowing red uncontrolled so I clutched my hands tighter and stuffed them deeper into the waistcoats deep pockets, the air now smelling strongly of iron with my heightened senses.