Eren x Reader x Jean (Frenemies forever)

A/N This got deleted and it's really effort to think  up the story and write it again, I really hope it won't get deleted by wattpad again.

basically jean and eren fight over you, trash survey corps, Levi punishes you all with clean up and Levi talks to you trying to find an answer, blah you can't choose so you go out with both. These are notes so I don't forget what it was about I will write it properally soon.

Your POV

"JAEGER, KRISTEIN, (L/N) GET YOUR FILTHLY ASSES TO MY OFFICE NOW!!!" I heard a very angry corporal Levi yell in the corridor, now stood at the door frame tapping his foot impatiently as Jean and Eren looked at each other glaring then to me with a terrified look in the eyes.

"What did you do? He sounds real pissed off this time, even more then normal" I asked standing up to walk over to the fuming corporal, realizing he was way angrier then normal, he yelled again and both Eren and Jean stumbled out of their seats at the dinner table, arriving at door only to trip up again both landing on corporal and me in a heap, Levi on the bottom now more angry then before, following me on top of him and Eren and Jean both on top of me fighting with each other yet again.

"JAEGER, KRISTEIN get the hell off me and cadet (L/N) NOW!!!" Levi practically screamed at them, stopping them as both got up giving me their hands to help me up, instead I got up myself ignoring them and helped the corporal up. Levi brushing himself up and accepting my hand up.

A firm grip on my hand now pulling me backwards out of the hall and down the corridor, I stumbled down the numerous corridors as Levi practically dragged me before arriving in his quarters, Eren and jean trailing behind us.

"Right Kristein and Jaeger, you are going to clean up those rooms you trashed together and want no more bickering or anymore mess.... And  (L/N) you're with me cleaning my office for now." Levi orders, both boys shooting out of the room immediately.

I glared at their backs before going to the cupboard and grabing the cleaning products. "You're aware this room is already spotless sir." I mutter as I start rubbing the floor with a cloth, concentrating on the place myself and the boys had been standing, which now had little scuff mark barely visible to normal people unlike Levi.

"Actually the room is filthy cadet, so keep your mouth shut and clean." Levi shouts, starting to clean his desk, it is a little bit unorganised, but other than that it's absolutely fine.

"Why did we have a clean freak in charge? And why do Eren and Jean always have to get me charge?" I mumbled, but unluckily for me Levi still hears and storms over, pinning me to the wall.

He face is inches away from mine and he looks angry, but less so than before when it was aimed mostly at the boys. "I'm not a clean freak, I just like to have a clean, organised place to work, so it's easier... And do you seriously not know why those two morons cause trouble and get you in their messes?" He states with a slight glare, inches closer, so I feel very uncomfortably.

I shake my head and he smirks slightly before closing the remaining gap, I freeze up. What is he doing? And why? His lips meet mine, but all I can do is stand there uncomfortably. I bet any other woman would be ecstatic, but it feels weird to me

"What the hell was that?" I ask when he finally moves away, rolling his eyes at my cluelessness.

"That is the reason they're always fighting over you and getting you in trouble... They're in love and are trying to prove to which of them is better." Levi explains, sitting down at his desk.

"And umm you couldn't have done that in a less awkward way sir.... Did you not find that weird?" I question, looking at the floor as his eyes bore into me.

"Not really, a lot of people have tried that before.. And I could have, but you insulted me so I enjoyed watching you squirm. Now go sort this whole thing out with Kristein and Jaeger before I kill them both for the mess!" Levi says nonchalantly before I rush out of the room to find the boys.

"You're such idiots, you know that. Honestly I like you both, so stop fighting." I growl as I finally find the room they're in, I lean in the doorway watching them work and fight until they look up.

"(Y/N), what do you mean?" They both question and I roll my eyes as they continue to work, waiting for my answer.

"I know that this whole thing is you fighting to try and prove to me who's best, but I love you both the same and nothing will change that... Now stop with the fighting, I'm kinda sick of the work it involves." I grumble causing both to look up.

"What? Well who do you chose?" They both exclaim in confusion, standing up so they can move over to me.

"Well, can I chose both of you?" I say, looking at both as they gester with each other and finally nod. "Is that a yes?" I ask and both grin slightly.

"Does this answer your question?" They both say in unison, before Eren kisses me on the lips briefly before Jean does the same.

"Yes it does." I smile, hugging them both tightly. "So you can share me." I mutter and they both nod, pecking my cheeks.