Murder Reader x Police man Erwin (Chained together)

A/N So in this one as you can guess as your a murder you will be crazy and if you don't like gory bits then don't read them bits, I'll try to indicate when that will be. Reading this afterwards I realise that I killed Levi's character and I'm such a sadist but whos cares, ok on to the gory story :D it rhymes. Just like Hajime Isayama does with Hanji I try not to use gender pronouns as well.

Normal POV (This little bit is the gory right after the authors note in it)

As you ran across the rooftops of Shiganshina one of the districts around the area you hid out from the police in, always shifting to a different place each month to make sure no one found you, It wasn't your fault that you lived like this now it was your parents that had tortured you leaving physical scars all over you face and body, the one right down from your forehead going across your eye to your upper lip, no it didn't blind you it just missed your actually eyeball by the thickness of a piece of paper, you hid this under your distinguishing, crimson eyepatch when you went out to kill people you hated as in bullies from school and other criminals, thats what caused you to start kiling people your parents tortured you that much leaving you with so many mental, emotional and physical scars that you got payback and killed them, and now killing had become your regular thing, could you call it a hobby in which you did quite a lot, while still attending classes at school and working a part-time job for money since your parents were dead so no income came in. Basically you were kinda vigilante who most of the time just killed criminals who did major crimes, you had been doing this for a year maybe two, always killing the people the same way so the police had a quite a big file on all your killings and calling you black falcon. (A/N Oh god I couldn't think if anything to call you XD so black falcon it is unless you guys have a better name comment it. This is the goryish bit so skip to the next POV) They called you the black falcon because the only time anyone had seen you kill you had quickly shot of scaling a building with ease and so elagant like you were flying and you always killed by slicing through the jugular from one side along the back of the neck to the other side using multiple blades that made it look like claw marks left in the skin of the victims necks always coated in a thick layer of blood that always stained the pavement and the victims body after you attacked them.

Your POV

Running over the roof tops to where I had set up at the moment, just because I killed my parents doesn't mean I actually when to the childrens home, nope thats just not me I'm more of a lone wolf type person I like to be alone and think about how life would be if this didn't happened no beatings or bullings that caused me to tip over the edge and them all. Getting to my hideout not to far away, I took of my black cloak hanging over a peice if metal jutting out of the abandoned building that was close to falling apart, walking to the kitchen from the living room where I slept on the couch as the stairs had already caved in it being about 50 years old and being abandoned for 15 years at least, in the kitchen I rummaged through the drawers and cupboards finding a tin of beans and pulling out a small metal flask containing water I had gathered from the river nearby some time ago. Treking back to the couch and dropping down on it before bringing out a small pocket knife only used for opening the tins, cutting into the thin top of the can and scooping the beans out eating them with my hands , there being no cutlery at all in the desolate place, finally finshing the beans after a while, pulling off the itchy black eyepatch and tossing it on the table nearby before lying down on the sofa to rest

Time skip to the next day at school, brought to you by Erwin's fabulous, bushy eyebrows XD

I trugged tiredly into the school gates moments before the bell sounded for school to start, wearing my green hoodie instead of the normal school uniform jumper with my dark blue backpack slung over my shoulder lazily, after walking in and being pulled to the side yet again like always by the same annoying male teacher always bugging me about my uniform like I cared about it, today I couldn't take it again so"Leave me alone you freak, cause I don't give two shits about my uniform" I yelled at him as I just punched him in the face then I quickly ran to my first class, Art probably one of the only reasons I actually came into school along with your only friend, (Y/F) who seemed to take a liking to you when you showed her around unlike everyone else who just hated your guts for some reason unknown. I entered my art class calmly sitting in my normal place alone away from others that was until the teacher moved a few girls right on the two tables joined onto my own "Hey (Y/N)" One of girls the said to you while you were working on a picture of (Y/F/A).