AU Modern Bertholdt x Reader (The shifters seperated)

A/n the title not the best may change it later, hope you like it :) plus there may be spoilers to the manga only partical though. This is going to be a AU modern one shot and the story will take some development.

Requested by tributefiona

Normal POV

You sat at the usual lunch table with your friends staring at him yet again, you always felt attracted to him since he started in your second year at highschool, (A/N I put this cause american schools and english schools are totally different and others schools too I guess. Best not to make it a certain year) His name, bertholdt hoover and he was much taller then most of the people in the school including some of the teacher ,and you maybe thats what made you attracted to him or maybe it was his beautiful sparkling brown eyes, and his face perfectly framed by his short brown hair, or it might be the fact that he hung out with the small, isolated gang of the school, The shifters, they always kept together and consisted of Annie leonhardt a short, blond haired, blue eyed girl who kick everyone but Mikasa's ass when fighting,then there's Reiner braun a tall, blond haired, blue eyed guy who seemed built to kill someone or at least seriously kick there ass, and finally Bertholdt Hoover the tall, brown haired, brown eyed boy you had fell in love with since you met him a year ago, half way through second year, he was friendly more approachable then Annie and Reiner and he seemed different like he didn't want to be a badboy and hurt people, unlike the others who didn't care if they achieved there goal, apparently trying to find something they lost awhile ago I think it's called the coordinate.

"Earth to (Y/N), stop staring at Bertholdt or just pluck up the courage to ask him out" Your best friend Mikasa called to you, as she punched you in the arm. "Wwwhy ddid you do that? It hurt you know" You replied rubbing your arm "Don't start you two" Eren said turning back to Armin. "Pfft Mikasa you can't say anything, why maybe a certain ravenette should tell a certain brunette that she likes him already, it has been what? Six years now" You said smirking "Shut up now (Y/N) or else" Mikasa shouted at you "Woah chill, I was just saying don't kill me, kill you worst enemy" You answered, shuffling to to edge of your seat "Yuum you two stop it you distrupting me, eating my beautiful potatoes" Sasha said while eat her titanic lunch, "Fine potato girl" You retorted laughing as Sasha began to frown "I thought everyone had forgotten about that, and it was only one time" Sasha whined returning to her pile of food "That name will always be there, Mr Shadis will make sure of that" You said gazing back at Bertholdt eating his dinner, talking to Annie and Reiner. " Mr Shadis is big, bald meanie anyways (Y/N)" Sasha sulked sticking her bottom lip out "Aww shit Sasha why did ya have to say that right now" You moaned looking behind her at the dark aura. "He's right behind me isn't, and he heard me didn't he" Sasha questioned. Staring at Shadis ready to explode right behind her, everyone in the canteen now looking over to our table, even the shifters looked as the room filled with an intense and deadly silence. "Yes and yes and I think you should start running right now" You yelled to her "But mah baybies" Sasha sighed and began sprinting off before an extremly pissed off Shadis walked over to me and yelled "(L/N) you have detention with Braus after school, my room, got it" He screamed in my face. "Bbbuutt I didn't do anything, sir" You stuttured, looking at the floor. "Potato girl mentioned your name and I don't care (L/N)" He screamed again before jolting out the doors after Sasha.

A/N The bertholdt x reader will come in abit don't worry I'm just trying to make a good story line with it.

"Right now fucking hate Sasha, in fact I'm gonna take all her food, bin it then kick her greedy ass to detention before I get tortured by Mr Shadis with either really boring history theory or intense P.E exercise, actually just kill me now get it over with" You yelled angrily.

Your POV finally

I shouted that statment out then sprinted out the doors after Sasha and mr Shadis, who were right now running round the outside grounds, starting to run towards them until I felt a firm grip on my arm "Thats not a wise idea (Y/N) unless you want a much bigger dentention" I heard the person say, "Oh it's only you mr Ackerman, thanks for the advice but I want to kill Sasha myself before baldy over there does it first, don't tell him I said that sir" You said turning to see Levi Ackerman the proper P.E teacher when he was going off with Erwin Smith the headteacher and others like miss Hanji Zoe the craziest, but best science teacher ever. "And why is it (L/N) do you want to kill Braus?" Mr Ackerman questioned, his grey eyes piercing into my soul. "Cause she got me dentention too when I did nothing" I replied looking him in the eyes, those demon eyes shining evily "Well I can do nothing about that (L/N)" He said smirking "Urg are you fucking serious, fine see ya shorty" I shouted before dashing off to Sasha and Baldy "If I had detention, it couldn't get worse" I thought before tackling Sasha to the ground, slapping her then jumping up, grabbing her collar and running from Shadis "See ya later Baldy" I said before taking off at full speed with Sasha now on my back, "You know now that we are both in deep shit, thanks to you Sasha with Baldy and Shorty, I,m considerign on wether I should let them get you" I yelled running back to the canteen "What do you mean we are both in deep shit with Baldy and Shorty now, when the hell did the Shorty come into this (Y/N)" Sasha yelled as we ran into the canteen "When Baldy was chasing you he snook up on me, creep like just appeared and gave me a lecture and his demon stare, I called him a Shorty and ran off to kick your ass which I still haven't done" I yelled back at her kneeing her in the gut, then punching her arms away and sweeping her legs up from underneath her like I had seen Annie do to me and many others before.