Chapter 2

Playing JT is Hrvy! He is an up and coming musician. You can find his Instagram as hrvy.

JT is a true ginger light skin red hair sooo let's pretend so is Hrvy

Don't take it personal

Also the book is mostly Noah's Point of View but JT's sneaks in sometimes.

Enjoy!

{Chapter 2}
<><><>
JT's POV
~~~~~~~~
"Run! Come on! You got more in you than that!"

I thought the coaches tonsils would pop out at the volume he was yelling.

We were just starting the season and he was shoving conditioning down our throats.

Our team was one of the good ones from our school. Our footballs team sucked but don't tell them that. They let us use the turf field for our conditioning today instead of the gym.

We didn't actually have a game this weekend which I was super grateful for.

The team we were supposed to go up against postponed. I don't really know why.

Sadly I wouldn't be getting a break though. The guys reeled me into an all night volleyball team on Friday.

Basically you are crammed in the gym with 299 other kids for 12 hours. 6pm to 6am.

We got two cheerleaders to be on our team since you were required to have two girls on your team. I think Cole is boning them both but that's just my thought.

I pumped my legs across the field as I heard the coach start counting down the clock.

You had to get in your 20 sprints in a certain time and if you didn't cross that line in time you were done.

And trust me he knows if you lie about your number.

You had to do another round of push up, jumping lunges, and sit ups if you didn't get through.

Nothing crazy but after this practice you wanted to be done.

Half of practice was technique drills in the gym and the second was conditioning.

Basketball was a lot of running so we did a lot of sprints.

I crossed the line and immediately hit the turf along with the other guys.

You know its bad when Dustin our captian is on the turf sprawled out belly up trying to catch his breath with the rest of us.

A couple seconds later everyone was across the line. A couple guys cut it close on the whistle but nobody was kept after practice.

After a couple minutes we started peeling ourselves off the turf and grabbing our bottles before hitting the locker rooms.

"Good practice guys. See you on Sunday." I silently groaned forgetting about Sunday practice.

Anytime we didn't have a game on Friday we had practice on Sunday 4-6. If you had a good excuse by Wednesday he let you go. That required a parent note though.

And it was Thursday so too late for me.

Tomorrow was a half day. We went until 12:40 and then were back at the school at 4:30. You had to come early if you wanted a good spot in the gym. If you weren't there early enough there would be no air mattress room. And trust me, 12 hours in a gym. Yeah you needed an air mattress.

It was going to be long day.

"JT!" I turned around to see Donavon behind me holding his hand out in a stop signal while he chugged some of his water. I waited for his to catch up before continuing off the field.