Chapter Two - He Appears

It was a calm morning, Team Natsu was currently on a mission so that explained the silence. Cana was drinking her usual barrel of booze. Romeo was reading a magic book, Macao and Wakaba were ogling over Mira, Elfman was being a man, while Evergreen scolded him for being annoying.

Alzack and Bisca went on a job leaving little Azuka behind in the guild's care, she was currently playing dollies with Erika in a corner, while Eren was coloring with his crayons on a coloring book sitting in bar stool accompanying his mother and Mira, meanwhile master was upstairs in his office handling paperwork calmly.

Overall the guild hall was rather empty, except for a few mages here and there. Suddenly out of nowhere the guild doors open revealing three men, two wearing white robes, and one wearing a prisoner's uniform while handcuffed.

"The Magic Council and Cobra!" Mira blurted out wide eyed.

"What and who?"  Rio questioned confused. The two men and the prisoner asked where the master was and then headed to his office after Mira told them where it was, to discuss an important matter. Which probably regarded that prisoner they brought.. I mean, why else would they be here for? 

After the men entered the master's office they took a seat on the excess chairs in front of his desk and began to talk.

"Master Makarov Dreyar. The Magic Council will like a favor from you." Lahar, one of the council men said.

"Favor, from me? What would it be? I suppose it has something to do with the prisoner you've brought along, or am I wrong?" the master implied.

"Yes that's exactly why we came here." Another council man, who goes by the name of Doranbolt adverted. "Cobra, a former Oracion Seis dark mage, has been showing tremendous recovery in his behavior. He helped during the Eclipse project, dragon attacks. Then turned himself in once his job was completed, he causes no trouble in prison, does as he's told, and never complains. The Magic Council has thought to put him on parole, and have him stay in a guild and be surveiled by one of your strongest mages. He must remain at all times with that powerful and capable wizard, who has to keep an eye on him at all times. We have traveled far across Fiore and have yet to encountered a guild or anyone to accept our request, with that being said, we decided to make our way here to Fairy Tail in hopes you could possibly be willing to have one of your most capable members keep tabs on him twenty four-seven, and take custody of him for the time being."

 "Hmm... I will take your offer to consideration, but I don't have in mind who, and which of my Brats  would be willing to take you up on this request..." the master wondered.

Downstairs in the main hall a curious pinkette scanned the request board, after helping her friend in the bar. 

"Hey Mira I'm going to ask Master if I can go on this mission. I'll be right back." Rio said grabbing a random paper from the request board and heading upstairs to masters office.

"Hey Rio-Chan! I don't think you should go up there the master could be busy talking to- Oh she's gone." Mira chuckled at Rio's determination. 

Rio made her way upstairs and found master's office and opened the door.

"Oi master is it alright if I take this job?" she asked obviously not noticing the current situation. "Looks like we found ourselves volunteer men!" master chimed in.

"Volunteer? For what master?" Rio questioned confused.

"Well dear you see, these men are looking for a powerful mage that can keep this fellow over here in check, while he's on parole. Think you can handle it?" The master questioned. "M-Master w-w-what do you mean what do I have to do?" A puzzled Rio arched her brow in confusion, when the man sitting on the left spoke out "The task is simple. Keep this man out of trouble, he must live with you, and you have to keep an eye on him at all times, never leave him out of your sight. Another thing you must feed him, provide him with a place to sleep and etc..." He simply stated. Rio sighed in annoyance.