11

Song; Intimidad - Farruko

I transported Mrs. Martinez to a local clinic with Art.

Mrs. Martinez was a regular and one of Arts favorites elder ladies he visited while her daughter Gloria was at work. I always wonder why he waited for her to leave but I never asked.
Art plead me to take her inside instead of him.

As I'm pushing Mrs. Martinez down the hall I spot her.

Rosa, that girl haunts my dreams with her enjoyable screams. I guess the term haunt isn't even the best way to describe the dreams I've been having of her.

She is standing in the hall with a white coat looking down at a chart until she looks up and spots me . I fucking knew she wasn't an Insurance agent.

She looks different, no makeup messy bun and flats. She looks shorter, all her makeup and tight fitting clothes are gone but my dick wonders if she's wearing a bra. She seems in control nothing like the quiet girl who melted in my arms.

Just as quick her demeanor was gone; I guess she was not expecting to see me.
I sure in the hell was not expecting to see her.

Her flush cheeks turn pale, while I'm pushed Mrs. Martinez into the exam room.

She waited outside the room almost like shes waiting for me to say something.
"Doctor? I knew you weren't an Insurance agent Dolcezza."

I did not know what else to say for the first time she was the one that left me speechless.

She ignores my comment and walks into the exam room.
I text Art while I waited out in the hall by the exam room.

Fuck I hadn't told Art what happened that night; we didn't have a chance to talk

Fuck I hadn't told Art what happened that night; we didn't have a chance to talk. Yes, I saw him but at D.Farmhouse after I left Rose.

ME: The Cl Chic

ME: The Cl Chic.
ART: Oh shit, she's there right now?
M:Yes, she's Mrs. Martinez doctor.
ART:Wait. Wtf hppd to the blonde?
M:Shit, idk. Wtf focus.
ART: Well. It was a Cl what do you expect the truth. Wait. Y do you care? Do u fuck her already?"

"Gloria, can you come here for a minute." She yelled from the exam room.
What the fuck she can yell without my tongue in her ass.

The idea of my tongue fucking her made my dick hard.
Gloria walks in leaving the door crack open.

I heard the whole conversation; her tone was caring but demanding. I can hear Gloria crying.

Gloria was such a hot mess I did not know her on a personal level but from what Art would say was she was all over the place. Good girl with a big heart but too good for her own well being.

Rosá helps Mrs. Martinez and Gloria well above her job title with free babysitting and nightly visits.

I smiled at this girl, she's an angel, not some scandalous whore looking for random sex.

Rose stepped out of exam room leaving Gloria and Mrs. Martinez alone.

I made a mistake to follow her to the office; I wanted to apologize for not messaging her and well for -everything.

She left me standing by her doorstep and pretending I wasn't even there. I tried to get her attention twice. All that came out of my mouth was, "That was really sweet and nice of you, Are you sure you're not an angel."

I did not know what else to say I was left speechless like she was that night. This was a first for me. All I got was a nod 'no', while she picks up the phone.

Ive been stuck in that spot but she never asks me to leave.
Which I should of, because what I heard next pissed me off like I've never been before.

She was flirting with another doctor on the phone, fuck I can hear him asking her out.
Even though she sighed didn't seem interested, it still made my blood boil.

I don't know what's worse, that she agrees to the date or that I just found out her real name, 'Gia.'

She looked at me and treated me like I was a nobody, "Place an Iv with normal saline on Mrs. Martinez, transfer her to St. Peters. G building, 5th-floor room 512 Doctor...... I mean ....Will Tyler will be waiting for her, here's her transfer paperwork."

I walk out and she closed the door behind me.

All of sudden I didn't feel good enough for her, it's a feeling I've been feeling my whole life but yet I wanted to prove HER wrong.

The drive to Saint Peters seems longer than usual. I was still thinking of her last sentence to me seemed cold.

"Mijo, are you ok?" Mrs. Martinez breaks my attention with her question.
"Of course Mrs. Martinez" She smiled.
She reminded me of mia madre, I miss her.
I need to call her more.

"No. Don't you call Mrs. Martinez. It is Nora." I return her smile "Mijo you are not from here, que no?"
I nodded no with a small smile, "No, I'm from Italy but grew to love Texas."
"I can tell." I laugh, man is it that obvious.
"Mijo, I can see the sadness in your eyes. Mira, let me tell you something about Texas Latinas. We're all the Cs."

I look at her with confusion expression. "We're are all Crazy, Confusing, Controlling and Caring. With the Capital C!"
I let out a small chuckle as she continues to talk, "Mira, when we love. We love hard but in the beginning, we don't know how to react. Patience mijo, that's all you can have."
I just noded to the lovely woman while I sat with her in the back of the ambulance. She is warm and sweet. She closed her eyes to nod off for a minute. She made me miss mia madre more than usual. I just wanted to run back home to Italy to have mia madre hold me. I'm not falling for Rose; I mean Gia there's no way.

She was supposed to be a quick fuck, a fuck that didnt even happened.

••••••😮••••••
Hello sunshine, been a while since I written a personal message. What do you think? Is Alek falling for Gia? What do you think, all are women the capital C? Crazy, Confusing, Controlling and Caring.?? Ms. Nora is missing confident & ____( is there any another Cs?)   - oxo

Don't forget ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️