Part 3 special scene

Gia Pov

I don't know how long I have been screaming With tears in my eyes from all the pleasure.
He Eventually gave in and untying my arms for a split second of freedom filled my wrist but only lasting a second until I flip him over.
I jump into his lap shoving his hard cock inside of me without a warning.
I rode him until my legs shook and he pled for a break.
His undoing was my doing.
He came until he couldn't came any more.
I lean over laying on his soft chest of my mix of muscular dad bod.
We both belong to relax as his heart beat us my favorite melody.  I feel tears drop from my eyes.  He wraps his whole naked body around my small bony frame.
"Amore, your body having a drop I will not move from here until your okay."
Then top of my head was filled with liquid as I notice he was letting go of his own tears.

I have rarely seen him cry but there he was in tears in pain.
I look up to look at green eyes I fell in love with as my hand rub against his prickly handsome face, "I'm sorry I left you alone."
He just let go of small smile almost like his trying to mask his feelings.
"Bella this is my second child I have lost. Both times I have been left alone to grief but I shouldn't when we have each other."
I knew in his past he has loved and lost but I never knew he lost a child. I don't know how I should feel; betrayal? pain ?
No, I felt hurt because he grieved for two loses while I grieved for one. We have three amazing children his the best father they can ever have and two are his own flesh and blood. While I never lost Michael he lost his.
I tightly grab him against my body holding him.  It hits me, I have been blessed in so many ways and even though our little one is in heaven his not alone.  This moment I vow to see bright light and stay way from the dark.
"I'm sorry."
Was all I mange To say.
Our lips collide together remind me of the fire inside of me. 

My love for him runs deeper than any sea.
I will drown thousand times in his sea just to be with him.