Stress Reliever - Ava

I am so pissed. When Trey first told me about Alex I thought I could stop trying to hook him up and just let love bring them together. I was rooting for them up until the moment Trey noticed the wedding ring. I must be slipping because I use to catch a wedding ring a mile away before anyone walked up to me. I just dropped my daughter at her dad's house and was heading home still upset with what happened to my boo Trey at the store.

I had a long morning at the office and a stressful couple of hours with Trey, so now I just needed to get home and hopefully my wife needed a stress reliever too. I met Nenna at a wine pairing that was hosted by this woman in business organization. I'm going to be very honest now and say when I saw her the first thing I thought was I wonder how wet I can make her pussy. I sat in the corner of this ballroom and watched her. She was a natural in that room of people and eventually she had me under her spell. That afternoon we sat in a bar and talked for hours.

Nenna

Nenna

I made it home and saw Nenna's car in the garage. I got excited with the thought she would be in the mood. As I stepped inside the house I called her name. She was not in the kitchen or anywhere on the first floor. As I walked toward our bedroom I thought I heard water, so I walked toward the sound.

As I made it to our bedroom I heard the shower running. I went to my side of the bed, unzipped my cargo skirt and let if fall to the floor. All I had on was a white corset blouse and my red Valentino Garavani Rockstud T-Strap Pumps. I was salivating with anticipation just imagining what I was about to see and do to my wife. I took my time making the short walk from the bed to the bathroom door.

When I made it to our bathroom door my beautiful wife was in the shower. I didn't want to walk in and interrupt her. I just wanted to watch and admire God's creation. My wife's body was mouthwatering. She looked like she belonged on a throne. The great thing was she wasn't just beautiful, she was a real genius. She went to Howard University where she graduated with a degree in Computer Engineering and Applied Mathematics, then she went to Harvard where she received her Master's in Computer Engineering, then received her Ph.D. in Computer Science from Oxford University. She ran a Cybersecurity firm and was also a lecturer at both Texas Southern University and the University of Houston. My baby is the real deal.