Chapter 1: RESET?

Sans P.O.V

It passed a long time in our world and I still don't know what happened to the Player... It's been a while that he came to the game, but that's not too bad. We are all here, just like it's all fine, like in vacations of work, but it feels... Like something bad will happen...

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy these "vacations", and more when you're the laziest of all, but I can feel something, outside of our world... Like something bad will happen... I tried to ignore it, but one day...

I was in my bed, re-reading some joke books and getting bored. Too bored. And that feeling was there, crawling inside of my SOUL all the time. As always I tried to let it aside, but it just kept growing and growing... I tried to take a nap, but my mind kept me awake, hunting me a the time...

And then something really strange happened...

Suddenly a portal opens in front of my eyes...

I couldn't see the end of it, but I knew that this wasn't normal. I heard already how their portals look, but this didn't look like the others...

And then, a feeling inside me, that curiosity, started to blind me more and more, putting myself closer and closer to that door to an unknown destination...

The force of it was too strong, but I got used to it, I looked at it, it was absorbing me more and more like it was saying that it is necessary for me... I take some steps and...

Suddenly, the door opens, showing slowly the figure of Papyrus getting inside.

Papyrus: SANS? WHAT ARE YOU—

Sans: papyrus!? GET OUT, NOW!!

As soon as I said the last word, the force became too strong for us, taking him. I quickly took his hand and the wall to make some force at the same time as I tried to close the portal...

But... It was too late.

The force was very stronger for us to resist... And we fall inside

Everything became dark...

I couldn't feel my brother's hand anymore...

He was lost.

I was lost

I wake up.

I was in my bed, in my bedroom, but, how?

Maybe all was just a weird dream...?

... Or a RESET?

No, no, it had to be the first one. I just fell asleep when I was re-reading that joke book...

It had to be like that... Right?

I go downstairs in the direction of the kitchen. I heard Papyrus singing his song and cooking.

And then...

Sans: Hey bro what's up—

????: Sam, good morning brother! Hmm, you woke up earlier than other days... Do you feel okay? Do you have a headache or something?

Sans: W-Who are you!?

Irus: What about "Who I am", Sam!? I'm your brother Irus!! Stop making those types of jokes, Sam!!

Sans: Oh, umm... sorry... I, need to go to the bathroom...

Irus: Ugh, ok, but don't take too long.

What's happening!? Who is he? Why did he call me Sam? Why does he look like my brother but... Human...? I can't understand it...

I closed the door with the key and looked at myself in the mirror... And I worked it out...

I was a human too...

I couldn't believe it at the moment... It was something really strange, even for me. I looked through a small window and I realized that I wasn't in the Underground anymore... I was in a human city, I saw some humans with school uniforms.
I wasn't in Undertale... I was in...

"Doki Doki Literature Club"...?

I guess the Player downloaded a new game, maybe that's why my world was a bit silent... And that means that Papyrus fell here too, but he thinks he's from here.

I took a deep breath and smiled again (like I had something better to do...) and I go back to the kitchen.

Sam: Sorry bro, I guess I was sleepy... I had a rough night...

Irus: Okey, I understand. Don't worry about it. Anyway, I, the great Irus, made a delicious breakfast!

Sam: Cool.

Irus: But before that, please, go change your clothes for school. And, I know that your jacket is important, so, you can wear it, but try to be formal, ok?

Sam: Ok. thanks, bro.

I go upstairs again, (man, I forgot how hard it was to walk without my magic, heh) and (finally) arrived at my bedroom and change my clothes. The uniform looked and felt kinda strange, but well, it's a part of my life now. Then, I walked to the bathroom again and looked at myself in the mirror once more.

If this is gonna be my new world for the time we will have to be here, then, I need to make it feel like my home.

I smiled and said to myself "hello there, Sam"

This game is not suitable for children or those who are easily disturbed.