Chapter Ten

I was a chimera who died and was brought back because of Theo and I will always be great full. Theo told me everything about Scott and his pack. There bad news and my formal lover was in that pack. Liam betrayed me and I will never forgive him. Theo is my alpha and if he wants me to kill I will. My old self would never do such a thing but when I was brought back I was reborn. I'm a killer and it might be because of my tiger half. Tigers are know to be vicious and I haven't actually killed anyone yet but I'm sure in the future I will have. Liam can't stop me neither can Hayden. Hayden is like me a chimera who was also brought back but one thing is she's not wanting to kill. She thinks Liam had a reason for not being there when I took my last breath. The only reason she's still in Theo's pack was because of me and if Theo knew he would kill her. There's other people like Hayden and me who was brought back to life. Tracy who's part Kanima/werewolf, Josh who's part werewolf/eel and Cory who's part werewolf/chameleon and then there's Hayden who's part werewolf/jaguar and me who's werewolf/tiger.

Tracy took a guard out that was by the front gate and Josh did the same with another guard and took electricity from a tazer-prod that was about to hit him. I grabbed a guard and bashed his head against a wall. He fell to a lump on the ground. I smiled through my fangs. We grouped back together with Theo in the lead and walked into eichen house. Cory turned visible and walked with us to the guy working the front.

"Visiting hours are well past over." The guy said, without looking up.

"We're not here to visit." Tracy said.

The guy finally looked up seeing us all fanged out. Tracy had scales and reptilian eyes. And I had black tiger stripes on my face. It never was like that only when I was brought back from the dead. It makes me look bad butt. I narrowed my glowing green eyes on him.

"We're here for Lydia Martin." Theo said.

A week earlier (A/N I don't know when they actually get Lydia back so I just made this up.)

I was behind a police car watching Liam. There was a part of me that wanted to run in his arms and the other part that wanted to punch him. Liam was watching Valery like a creepy stalker. Valery got into her police call leaving. Liam got up to run after her but Mason suddenly was there stopping him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Mason asked.

"Someone's gotta tell her about Tatum and Hayden."

"No. Somebody doesn't have to be you. All right, especially looking like this. I mean, what if they think you killed them?"

Valery left and Liam sat on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Maybe I did."

"You didn't. And while the last few hours haven't been your best, this isn't the way to fix it. She's going to find out, and it's not gonna hurt any less coming from you. Hey, come on."

They stood. Liam looked around.

"What?" Mason asked.

"It's Tatum. It's her scent. She's here."

"Liam,, you held her body in your arms. You... you watched Parrish carry her out of the hospital. She's... she's gone..."

"It was her. I swear it was."

If Liam looked into the car behind Mason he would've been able to see my reflection. I was behind him and I walked away before he looked. I wonder what he will do when he finds out I'm alive.