Chapter One

When I was nine my mom died from cancer and then my dad was sent to prison for murder. I lost both parents. I was taken in by my best friend and her sister. I have a family blood or not. I was a troublemaker. And the guy that I hated I ended up falling in love with him.

I was a Chimera before Scott gave me the bite to be a full werewolf. Now I'm a creature of the moon with my best friend and boyfriend. Even though my life wasn't that great I became a part of something more. I'm not sad as I was. Liam changed that. He changed the way I thought of things. He helped me when I needed it the most.

And he will have my back when the new darkness comes. Because something is coming and Beacon Hills is right in the middle of it. We have to defeat it. Hopefully I don't get forgotten along the way.

I groaned as a tire popped. Liam and I were on a date. After everything that happened we wanted to be a normal couple. Liam gave me an apologetic look.

"Seriously?" Liam slammed his head on the wheel.

I giggled. "Come on, Li. I'll help you."

I shivered in the cold. Liam looked at the tire. I watched as he looked around.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He looked back at me and sighed. "Nothing." He stood up.

I smiled faintly at him. "I told you we should've took Hayden's and mine car." My brows furrow. "Hayden said we could several times. She wasn't using it."

"It's a new car." Liam said.

I rolled my eyes. "It was new about twenty years ago."

Liam chuckled, mockingly. He went to look in the back of the car and a second later came back with a look.

"There's no jack."

I grinned as I had an idea. I took the front of the car and lifted it with my new werewolf strength.

"Grab the spare tire." I told him.

He chuckled and did what I told him too. He came back with the same look.

I groaned. "No spare?"

"No spare." He repeated.

I dropped the front of the car.

"I know." Liam started. "Worse date ever."

He walked up so he was standing in front of me.

I smiled. "This isn't the worse date we had. Like the double date. Remember?"

"What about New Years?" Liam said.

I laughed. "And when we had Christmas with your parents."

"That time Valery..."

I closed my eyes and shook my head. "We promised never to talk about that."

We laughed.

"Actually, this could be our best date yet." Liam said.

"Yeah..." I breathed.