Chapter Five

I winced.

Malia was hovering over Theo, slamming her fist into his face over and over again.

"It's okay, you don't have to stop." Theo muttered.

Malia raised her clawed hand. "Trust me, I won't."

Scott pulled her off. "Malia, enough!" Malia snapped at them. "Slow down, okay? He's going back in the ground."

"You can't." Liam stated. "He remembers Stiles."

"Scott remembers Stiles. Lydia and I remember Stiles." Malia snarled.

"The dread doctors knew all about the wild hunt." Liam tried again. "He can help us."

"Or he could kill us." Scott said.

"He's my responsibility." Liam told him. "Noshiko gave me the sword."

"It's so awkward when mom and dad fight." Theo joked.

"Shut up!" Malia, Scott and Liam snapped.

Hayden stepped forward. "You both are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the skinwalkers. But for right now..."

"He goes back now." Scott interrupted.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo spoke up.

"Shut up!" We all said.

Liam and Scott goes in the other room to talk. Hayden and I stop Malia from going towards Theo.

"Malia..." Hayden warn.

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo?" Malia asked.

"Why? So you can kill him? As much as I hate him, we need him." I told her.

"Okay, look, I know that there's mixed feelings all around. But I might be your only option to stop the wild hunt." Theo said.

"Let's kill him." Malia stated.

Scott and Liam finally came back in.

Liam was telling Theo. "I can put you back in the ground anytime."

"You also need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity.  I know where to find one and I can show you how it works. I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me." Theo said.

Malia growls.

"She promsies." Liam told him.

"No, I don't." Malia retorted. "We're really going to do this? Trust him?"

"You got a better idea?" Hayden asked.

"I've got an idea. It may not be better. But at least it's not him." Malia told us.

Malia walked out of the room.

"This was a bad idea." Liam said.

I was walking in the woods with my boyfriend and best friend. Theo was chained, and Liam was holding on to it like a leash.

"It is." I agreed.

Hayden rolled her eyes.  "It's not a bad idea."

"It is a terrible idea." Theo said.

Liam pulled on his chain to make him stumble.

"I told you where the transformer is. I told you how it works. I don't need to be there when it all blows up." Theo told us.

Hayden turned angrily. "It's not going to blow up. They ride the lightning. We can use that to catch one and keep him there until we figure out what they want. It's a good idea."