It was all just...a dream?

The sound of rain woke you up, you somehow managed to wake up peacefully and gracefully. You woke up on your bed weirdly, you instantly knew that last nights terror was just a dream "Still raining.." You mutter "At least it was just a dream!" You say happily while getting out of bed "ahhh a day of no job!" You gleefully yell running out of your room

....
........
...........
............
..............

"WHAT THE F-" You clamped your mouth when you saw someone cooking something in your kitchen. He turns to look at you, his skin was grey and he wore a suit the only color was his hair, it had red on it "Well good morning" He said, his voice was raspy and low "w-w-w-wha-" You stammered at a lose for words, this was definitely not a normal thing "Had a good sleep??" A voice yelled beside you almost scaring you half to death you look at your right to see someone grinning at you, his hair was dark green, his eyes were...odd...but amazing, he wore black but what you looked at was the red on his neck "Did i scare you?" He cackled. You look at them with fear and horror, many thoughts swarm your head as you glance at the colorless, emo-looking, guy then at the demonic, hyper-looking dude "W-w-who a-are yo-you?" You manage to stutter "Oh right!" The grinning one said pulling you to your feet "I'm Antisepticeye! But call me Anti! And that is Darkiplier! But call him the edgy-emo-freak!" 'Anti' tells you "Do NOT call me that.." the serious one barks at Anti "Just call me dark" He coughs looking at you "this is for you, its your favorite..(favorite/food)" Dark said giving you a plate of (f/f), you look at it then at him "i-i-is this....p-poisoned?" You timidly ask, Anti breaks out into laughter while Dark lets out a chuckle "Its just food,  lass!" Anti laughs "Here! I'll feed you some!" Anti smiles taking the plate then taking some from it he held it in front of your mouth "Open wide~!" Anti sang you hesitantly open your mouth, Anti carefully feeds you (f/f) and as he fed you the food you see Dark look at Anti with an expression you couldnt tell, you close your mouth and chew the food,  it actually tasted like paradise "so? How is it??" Anti asks energetically "i-its...g-good...very good..actually" you tell them still not sure about the food, you soon swallow it hesitantly "want me to feed you some more??" Anti asks "Now now Anti...she can feed herself" Dark growled at Anti with a dark expression "But i just wa- oh i see whats going on here" Anti said with a devilish smile on his face "u-um.." you whisper not sure how to react to these....demons... Anti grabs the plate again and takes some of the food once again and held it in front of your mouth "Open up~!" Anti cooes you hear a growl come from dark but you open your mouth because its food, he feeds you the (f/f) once again and lets you eat it. Anti continued feeding you until the plate was finished although you swear you saw black smoke surround Dark as Anti fed you "there! All done!" Anti smiled at you then smirked devilishly at Dark.