Goodbye

After a while Zack started to inch closer and closer to you until you both were in the same couch "so tell me more about your "totally-real-career" that you have" you giggle "Well we do a lot of things" Zack said inching closer to you "like?" You ask not noticing how close he was getting. "This is so fucking painful to watch! When can we attack?!" Anti groaned "Soon Anti...soon" Dark smirked. "Well we design stuff" Zack said with a grin "i see" you tell him "But even if you dont have a job....i think i might have one for you?" Zack asks with a cocky smirk "oh yeah? What?" You reply "well..." Zack said placing a hand on your thigh. Anti growled at this "Calm down, Anti....we'll get our fun later" Dark chuckled evilly before they disappeared into a mix of green and red smoke. "Okay thats too close, Zack" You say raising a brow trying to push him away "Come on y/n i need you" Zack groaned trailing his hand up and down your thigh "ZACK. GET. OUT" you yell pointing at the door "I'D RATHER FUCK A TREE THAN FUCK YOU" You yell in anger "SO GET THE FUCK OUT" You demand anger boiling in your veins he stared at you with a mixture of surprise, lust, and amusement, his lips turned into a smile "Your very interesting y/n" Zack chuckled you back away in fear and fall off the couch "Anti, Dark where are you?" You whisper looking around "Now is not the time to fuck around guys" You whisper, your breath quickens as Zack moves towards you when suddenly Zack disappears out of thin air "what in the.." you mutter looking around in fear 'where'd he go?' You think to yourself 'where did they go?'