Change

I UPDATED >:D AngieThePotato YOU BETTER NOT STEAL MY COOKIES

Your POV

"She looks so...mesmerizing..when she sleeps.."
"Don't be a creep, Anti"
"Me? A creep?! I wasn't't the one watching her every step!"
"Well fuck you, Anti"
"Fuck you too, you edgy creepy bitch"

My eyes snap open and in front of me were the two demons but they seemed...different, I stare at them in confusion trying to move my arms, I look at them only to see them tied up and my legs as well "Anti?...Dark?...what..is going on..?" I ask them slowly feeling fear creep up my back "Sorry that we had to keep you like this but we just couldnt risk it" Anti's voice told "Risk it? Risk what??" I ask, demanding for answers they just shake their head "You'll learn soon, (Y/N)" Dark told me as if i was a 5 year old child and i just glare at them "why do I have to be tied up? And where am i?!" I ask them, struggling against the rope but they just give me a devilish smile "You are to be tied up until we both see that you cooperate nicely" Dark replied "And we cant tell you where you are, darling" Anti continue flashing an almost sadistic smile at me. They give me one last grin before leaving the dim dark room "...Great" I mutter looking around, there doesnt seem to be anyone around.. Then i heard someone groaning "Hello??" I call out into the darkness "W-who are you?" A voice asks, it sounded a tiny bit Irish.. "M-my name is Mark... whats yours?" Another voice said "And I'm Sean, but you can call me Jack" the irish guy said. They sounded... similar.. they sounded like Dark and Anti but more... human..

"How did you end up here?" Mark asked, his voice laced with concern "I..I'm not sure" I hesitantly replied "How did you guys end up here?" I questioned "Its.. a long story" Mark sighed "They managed to take control of us" Jack confessed "Are there any other people held hostage here?" I shakily asked, not sure if i wanted to know.. "As far as we know.. No" Mark answered. I started to feel the fear wash over me like cold water being dumped over my head..

Was i going to die?
Will they die?
Will we survive?
What happened to Dark and Anti?
Should I trust them?
Will people look for me?
Will i go missing?
Will anyone even bother looking for me?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone enter the room. I squint my eyes desperately, trying to see.. I see them.. the two men I had once trusted that held us captive..

Dark and Anti..

"We hope you'll be enjoying your stay, Love~"