An old friend

[3rd POV]

The three look at the door and slowlg release from their comforting hug "if its someone i know...they cant see you right?" Y/n asks them "of course!" Anti grinned "Unless we decide to...show ourselves" Dark added, y/n went to the door and opened it "Zack?" Y/n asked in surprise, there she saw was her old high school crush , her eyes widen in surprise "what..what are you doing here? And how do you know im here?" Y/n asks "Well...a girl gave me her address and...i guess it was wrong.." Zack sighed obviously embarrassed "still a play boy i see?" She jokes. The two demon started to feel jealousy rise within them "Well...some things stay after high school i guess" Zack said looking her up and down "Im going to kill him" Anti growled taking a step forward but Dark stopped him "Control yourself Anti...we'll just see where this goes first" Dark told Anti, Anti frowned but watched "You were a big dick in high school...i didnt even know you were hooked up with what? 10 girls?" Y/n said raising an eyebrow at Zack he chuckles "I was young! I wanted to feel every girl! But sadly the only one i didnt get to feel was...you" Zack said "Oh no mister not today" y/n refused crossing her arms "you are not taking my v-card" Y/n added with a stern look on her face "c'mon y/n! Everyone needs to do it at least once in their life!" Zack asked "Um yes, that is correct but i would do it with ANYONE but you" Y/n said "Did you hear that Dark? ANYONE she would fuck? Except that asshole?" Anti laughs "sounds great" Dark agreed with a chuckle. "Are you serious??" Zack groaned "Very serious, Zack" y/n laughs "can i at least have a chat and coffee with you?" Zack pleads y/n thinks for a moment "alright why not...but if you try anything i will snap your neck, Zack" Y/n threatened stepping aside for Zack to enter, Anti grinned at what she said "Ooooh i hope she does!" Anti said excitedly. Y/n and Zack sat facing each other in her living room, Y/n kept glancing at Dark and Anti who glared at Zack "so! You got a job?" Zack asks taking a drink from his coffee "Just got fired" Y/n replies with a small giggle "oof what happened?" Zack asks placing down his coffee on the coffee table "procrastinated too much" you laugh, he soon joins you and the sound of laughing echoed through out the apartment.