Chapter 2.

Lenà pov's
"LENAAAAAA!!" I heard an annoying loud voice screaming into my ear. I grogilly buried my head further in the soft pillow as i tried to get back to sleep under my warm and cozy bed. I was in no mood what so ever to face the bright day that was yet to come. However, the voice is getting loud and loud.

"LENA!" YOU HAVE TO GET UP!!!!!!" the voice yelled even louder than before. "Go away, im trying to sleep" i mumble into my pillow and not so sure that the person in my room could make out the words i was saying.

I heard footstep walking away out from my room and i sighed in relief. I felt my mind slowy slipping back into a comfortable slumber and continue my sweet dream but i was rudely interrupted by a loud clang.

I screamed in surprise and a little bit of annoyance as the loud metalic sound kept going on reply. This incident soon went up to a whole other level as someone started jumping on me in my bed. In MY BED!.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP"!!!!! the voice returned snd i swear over my dead body that whoever it was are going to experience a gruesome death very soon. Being awoken by someone jumping on you while you are sleeping is not even good and clanging a saucepan like a musical instrument was surely not going to be so good to the ears.

I brushed my brown hair away to see who dared to disturb my sleep. I was not shocked when my eyes fell down on the vicitim.

The brown feather haired boy has his usually bright brown eyes scrunched up in pain as he rolled on my white-carpeted floor of my bedroom obviously in pain.

"JUNG HOSEOK" i spoke my voice almost dripping as i gave the most threatening death glare i could give to him. His eyes like the sea went wide in fear as he read the expression planted on my face. Thats right hobie, im just said your full name.

" three seconds to run" he asked hopefully wearing a cute expression on his face, which resembled a five year old asking for a new toy.

"Hmm lets make that two" i replied sarcastically. Hobie's mouth dropped forming on "o'' and he saw me reaching out my arms kissed the sun in order to strangle him, he was quick to move and run as fast as he can.

"JUNG HOSEOK . IM GOING TO KILL YOU !!" I screamed and jumped out from my warm bed and sprinted equally as fast out of my door.

I saw him running down the stairs with a his big smile on his face, which ticked me off even more. But in reality, he know that im not going to kill him. Hobie waking me up that was basically part of our daily routine.

It wasnt too long till i was right on hobie's heels. I was still screaming like an idiot while he was laughing just like one. Unfortunately, the laughing was not playing to his advantage as i continue to chased him around the house and he began to slow down by the second since his abs of steel were starting to ache.

As we chasing each other, i accidently toppled right on top of him as i tried my best to punch him or get my hands around his thorat. Hobie was laughing as he weakly fought my attempts to harm him.

"I really hate u JUNG HOSEOK" i yelled in anger as i grabbed a soft pillow from my sofa started whacking him with his annoying beautifuk face. Hobie just could not stop laughing no matter how many times i attacked him.

"Aww lena i know you love me" he said teasingly. I froze in my place as he spoke. replaying those dreaded words in my head like some sort of tape. 'Does he know? oh gosh how did he found out?' i thought mentally in my trance as i began to freak out in my mind. It is impossible...

Hobie however decided to break my moment of thought and stress and he took advantage of my distractedness and rolled us over pinning my arms down above my head as he straddled my hips. He wore a cheeky grin on his face noticing that im not going to a had control to kill him.

I gulped nervous as his handsone face started to slowy advance towards mine. Is this really happen? Am i still dreaming? Does he feel the same as i do about him? I had never felt so nervous in my life! I COULD START HYPERVENTILATING.

He stopped moving so he was only a few inches away from my face before he suddenly speak whilst flicking my forehead.

"You need to fix up your bed head , Lena". And that was the perfect way to completely wreck my perfect fantasies that i had played out in my head. What im kidding, of course he didnt love me like that , he only love me as a friends...

"Well at least my hair is fixable" i said back. He suddenly sat up right moved off of me looking very offended. I tried my best to hold back my smile as he pouted childishly.